Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

~The Dragon Emporium~

Centurion

Dark Council Elite
Username: @Archaeus Fronte
Dragon desc.: Basically an ender dragon, just with crimson eyes instead of violet. He's nearly solid black, with dark crimson runic markings on his side.
Dragon Name: Dragon of the Dark
Anything Else: Hmmm... make him look annoyed/angry? :)
Can I update this? Change it to:

Dragon desc.: A rather large dark grey colored dragon, with thin cracks across its body that have what looks to be lava within. Its eyes would be a deep, rich Crimson.
Dragon Name: Dragon God Azthet
Anything Else: Nothing in particular, have his stance be aggressive?

dacoutts

Lord of Altera

Dragon desc.: A rather large dark grey colored dragon, with thin cracks across its body that have what looks to be lava within. Its eyes would be a deep, rich Crimson.
Ah sorry! The competition's closed now and the winners have been chosen

Michcat

i'm the wench if you're the cake ;)
teehee Dacoutts :heart:

Which are we on/are ya busyness? (IRL always comes first if you need a break!!)

Centurion

Dark Council Elite

Username: @GLaDOS101
Dragon desc.: A very large dragon that appears to be made up of cracked obsidian casing containing liquid magma, though not dripping.
Dragon Name: Azthet
Anything Else: If possible, would it be possible to have the silhouette of Archaeus in front of the dragon? Hand of Azthet, and all.
Updated :heart:

Username: @GLaDOS101
Dragon desc.: A very large dragon that appears to be made up of cracked obsidian casing containing liquid magma, though not dripping.
Dragon Name: Azthet
Anything Else: If possible, would it be possible to have the silhouette of Archaeus in front of the dragon? Hand of Azthet, and all.

(feel free to crucify me if this thread is no longer a go-)