Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

The Emerald Enclave: Please donate materials?

Sybbyl

Lord of Altera
Blessed
Sybbyl
Sybbyl
Blessed
As you can tell, from the screenshots I'll post below, The Emerald Enclave is important to me and I'm sparing no expense on it's building. It's large...and It's a lot of materials to gather for just one person [me] some people have donated Cobblestone and I greatly appreciate it, every small bit counts!
The Emerald Enclave, essentially is going to be Altera's new big hospital, lots of people I;ve noticed could have saved their characters from imminent doom if they'd had a place like this to go to! I want to see how quickly I can get this done, but with the size of the build, and the small amount of time I'm able to be online versus how dependent people are on my characters for RP, I rarely have time for mindless mining.
So please... If you have the items to spare, derive from the information below the materials you can donate? /Every/ bit will be appreciated, though I can't give much in return other than the security of a place for your characters to go when they are in need, most physically, mentally, and spiritually.[ And if you donate substantially, your characters name will be put on a plaque in the entrance hall of the Enclave along with what you dontated ]
Do some good ;) Help us out here :heart:

[ Info on the Emerald Enclave? : http://hollowworld.co.uk/threads/the-emerald-enclave.29240/#post-460550 ]

Items Required Amount Unobtained
---------------- ------------------------------

Netherrack 2 -----------------------------FULLY ACQUIRED
Wood Pressure Plate 3 ------------------FULLY ACQUIRED
Levers 3 -----------------------------------FULLY ACQUIRED
Saplings 3 ---------------------------------FULLY ACQUIRED
Dirt 3 --------------------------------------FULLY ACQUIRED
Stone 4 -------------------------------------FULLY ACQUIRED
Iron Pressure Plate 5 ---------------------FULLY ACQUIRED
Cauldron 5 ---------------------------------FULLY ACQUIRED
Emerald Block 6 --------------------------FULLY ACUIRED
Sticky Piston 6 ----------------------------FULLY ACQUIRED
Fences 7 -----------------------------------FULLY ACQUIRED
Redstone ----------------------------------FULLY ACUIRED
Chests 8 -----------------------------------FULLY ACQUIRED
Brewing Stand 8 -------------------------FULLY ACQUIRED
Iron Bars 9 -------------------------------FULLY ACQUIRED
Quartz Stair 10 ---------------------------FULLY ACQUIRED
Leaves 10 ---------------------------------FULLY ACQUIRED
Redstone Torch 16 -----------------------FULLY ACQUIRED
Normal Torch 19 -------------------------FULLY ACQUIRED
Stone Buttons 23 -------------------------FULLY ACQUIRED
Redstone Dust 25 ------------------------Need 25
Flower Pots 28 ----------------------------Need 28
Spruce Stair 33 ----------------------------FULLY ACQUIRED
Cobble Fence 34 --------------------------FULLY ACQUIRED
Hatch 35 Need 129
Ladders 36 --------------------------------FULLY ACQUIRED
Wooden Stair 41 --------------------------FULLY ACQUIRED
Stained Glass Panes 51-------------------- FULLY ACQIRED
Stained Clay blocks 58 --------------------Need 39
Cobble Stair 64 ----------------------------FULLY ACQUIRED
Carpet 102 ----------------------------------FULLY ACQUIRED
Spruce Logs 105 ----------------------------FULLY ACQUIRED
Stone Slabs 749 -----------------------------FULLY ACQUIRED
Wool 154 -------------------------------------FULLY ACQUIRED
BookCase 177-------------------------------------------------- In progress, acquired soon
Stonebrick Stair 193 ------------------------FULLY ACQUIRED
Wooden Slab 201 ---------------------------FULLY ACQUIRED
Wood planks [probs Spruce] 315 --------- FULLY ACQUIRED
Cobblestone Blocks 1902 ---------------------FULLY ACQUIRED
Stone Brick Blocks 2968 --------------------Need 2,594 [ OR Coal / Lava for smelting! ]

People who help out a lot, will get a shiny plaque in the entry hall with their name on it, character of their choice being the donator on the plaque of course, if that helps at all xD

@blargtheawesome @Michcat @hothhorn

Last edited:

Tybalt

Lord of Altera
Seeing as I mined it al
As you can tell, from the screenshots I'll post below, The Emerald Enclave is important to me and I'm sparing no expense on it's building. It's large...and It's a lot of materials to gather for just one person [me] some people have donated Cobblestone and I greatly appreciate it, every small bit counts!
The Emerald Enclave, essentially is going to be Altera's new big hospital, lots of people I;ve noticed could have saved their characters from imminent doom if they'd had a place like this to go to! I want to see how quickly I can get this done, but with the size of the build, and the small amount of time I'm able to be online versus how dependant people are on my characters for RP, I rarely have time for mindless mining.
So please... If you have the items to spare, derive from the screenshots below the materials you can donate? /Every/ bit will be appreciated, though I can't give much in return other than the security of a place for your characters to go when they are in need, most physically, mentally, and spiritually.
Do some good ;) Help us out here :heart:

[ Info on the Emerald Enclave? : http://hollowworld.co.uk/threads/the-emerald-enclave.29240/#post-460550 ]

The main things needed in /bulk/ : Spruce wood, Bookshelves, Glass, Cobblestone, Stone Bricks, Wool

People who help out a lot, will get a shiny plaque in the entry hall with their name on it, character of their choice being the donator on the plaque of course, if that helps at all xD

@blargtheawesome @Michcat @hothhorn
l from dummy's basement. If no one at Makorath estate has used it I can donate massive quantities if cobble and stone bricks :)

dUMMY

Dead Man Walking
Dummyplug
Dummyplug
Yeeeeeah . . . I probably have everything you need already, Syb. Might not have all the books yet, though.

Sybbyl

Lord of Altera
Blessed
Sybbyl
Sybbyl
Blessed
I got a double chest of stonebricks, which i'd be happy to give ye :-3
Seeing as I mined it al

l from dummy's basement. If no one at Makorath estate has used it I can donate massive quantities if cobble and stone bricks :)
Yeeeeeah . . . I probably have everything you need already, Syb. Might not have all the books yet, though.
I will definitely grab you more cobblestone as we get too much for us to handle ;)

Yiiiiis yiiiiissssss..... Anything is goood, the build isn't anywhere near done yet. If the Enclave does well in the beginning, and continues to do well, more builds will be developed and placed within it's vicinity. It is essentially, as I plan it to be in the future, a Monestary, which has multiple buildings, shrines, archives, catacombs. Roughly the size of a small town. So- there will never be too many material donations : ) :heart: :heart: :heart:

Somnastra

Puppycat Herder
Events Staff
Lore Staff
Good
Staff
Retired Owner
Somnastra
Somnastra
Good
I was just about to say that I have a chest full of hardened clay as well as some cactus floating about that was going to be used for mergikal fireworks that probably won't ever get used. You can use it if Dummy doesn't have what you need~

Similarly with the cobble. I gots lots of cobble. It can easily be cooked. :)

Sybbyl

Lord of Altera
Blessed
Sybbyl
Sybbyl
Blessed
Somnastra post: 464596 said:
I was just about to say that I have a chest full of hardened clay as well as some cactus floating about that was going to be used for mergikal fireworks that probably won't ever get used. You can use it if Dummy doesn't have what you need~

Similarly with the cobble. I gots lots of cobble. It can easily be cooked. :)
Yiiiiis yiiis..much appreciate. Get up with me next were both online! : D

Tybalt

Lord of Altera
Stubble hasn't been on in awhile. She said she's been in the land without internet soo I imagine this is on hold

Sybbyl

Lord of Altera
Blessed
Sybbyl
Sybbyl
Blessed
SO far, this is the items the build entails, I will also put this in the thread itself once I get an exact number of the items I currently had pertaining to the ones within this list!

one redstone repeater, one cake, one wheat, two jungle wood stairs, two wall signs, two large flowers, two potatoes, two beds, two pieces of netherrack, three wooden pressure plates, three levers, three saplings, three pieces of dirt, four grass items, four pieces of stone, five iron pressure plates, five cauldrons, six emerald blocks, six more redstone repeaters, six sticky pistons, seven fences, seven redstone lamps, eight chests, eight brewing stands, nine iron bars, ten quartz stairs, ten leaves, sixteen redstone torches, nineteen normal torches, 23 stone buttons, 25 redstone, 28 flower pots, 33 spruce wood stairs, 34 cobblestone fence, 35 trap doors, 36 ladders, 41 wooden stairs, 51 stained glass panes, 58 stained clay blocks, 64 cobblestone stairs, 102 carpets, 105 logs, 121 stone slabs, 154 wool, 177 bookcases, 193 stone brick stairs, 201 wooden slabs, 628 more stone slabs, 315 wood planks, 1902 cobblestone blocks, 2968 stone brick blocks