Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

The Equilibrium

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeadPress

Bandit Overlord
The one problem with these so called do gooders is that they can certainly talk the talk but while they rant on Protaras walks the walk and we grow stronger everyday. Your so called equilibrium gets further and further away everday day, your leader has fallen it won't be long till your organisation falls aswell. The day the do gooders relise that the bandit horde is a well organized crime syndicate is the day that they might acually relise that their fight & goal is futile.

DeadPress

Bandit Overlord
Now don't get me wrong but does GTFO stand for what i think it stands for? Becuase this server is a 13+ server and this is the first post ive seen that i could class as hate and agressive.

Seth_Jenkins

Lord of Altera
...You really want me to quote all the spam your bandits have put in this Thread?
Your threatening Us
Boasting about yourselves
Complainign about Altera
How much more hate and spam can you get? So Please, If your not prospecting to join, wanting to help then get out

nooberoob

Loyal Servant of Altera
I also said it was from a role-play point of view so if you post it all, it would be irrelevant.

Seth_Jenkins

Lord of Altera
You say 'Role-play POV' , Its a thread for people wanting to join, It dosn't really matter if it's roleplay your still spamming this thread

nooberoob

Loyal Servant of Altera
Big whoop. You gonna shoot me Jenkins? And just a suggestion, ask nicely next time you want someone to leave a thread ;) works a lot better

Seth_Jenkins

Lord of Altera
... Can an Admin please lock this thread as Im just tired of the spam were getting off of this now as the bandits are so scared

Pirapple

Lord of Altera
Can he get a temp forum ban? because this is spamming and nothing else.
1. no such thing asa temp forum ban
2. This is not spamming, the thread seemed to be open to discussion when hshot was talking about the bandit attack in the SW.

Can you just face the post that are asking good questions about for organization, which you automatically perceive as spam because they are from your opponents.

Eric V

Legend of Altera
1. no such thing asa temp forum ban
2. This is not spamming, the thread seemed to be open to discussion when hshot was talking about the bandit attack in the SW.

Can you just face the post that are asking good questions about for organization, which you automatically perceive as spam because they are from your opponents.

He was talking about the bandit attack, with other members who also use this thread, the point is plain and simple you are not part of this organization, nor do you plan on joining. Therefore you have no right, reason, or claim to be in this chat. Cease posting here as this thread is meant for members of the equilibrium or those who want to join, not for those who wish to add a comment.

Status
Not open for further replies.