Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

The Equilibrium

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eric V

Legend of Altera
That was more based on what I've heard, trying to get you to make them better, they probably know who they are. And also, I fail to see how, other than that las sentence, I was rude. There again it could be because of my condition, ah well. Sorry for being rude in whatever way I was, I was just trying to point out that the equilibrium you wanted was actually different from an actual equilibrium, unless you are counting yourselves as a catalyst of some sort.

They are establishing an equilibrium by being the force against the bandits, not literally by matching them men to men and sword to sword. In practice, not in practicality.

matyio

The original mute
They are establishing an equilibrium by being the force against the bandits, not literally by matching them men to men and sword to sword. In practice, not in practicality.
I don't think you quite understood what I was saying, I meant there would have to be one bandit for every non bandit.

nooberoob

Loyal Servant of Altera
Pfft, Jack, Dunnae bother with this Protarian, he be all talk and no walk, a 'ead full of 'ot air
Say what you wish Jenkins, you will see I mean business when you lead your attacking force into Protaras. And for every drop of Protarian blood you spill, or even attempt to spill, I will be there to return the favor tenfold. You can count on that.

-Until the day of battle, Regards Captain Silentfoot.

nooberoob

Loyal Servant of Altera
I would like to point out this thread has been spammed by bandits, and its becoming annoying. Please make a new thread, and you bandits, who no matter what, should understand that its just role-play >.> and by coming here and spamming your hate is incredibly disrespectful, and if your upset that there is a force acting against you, deal with it, your bandits, you don't rob people because you want to be loved by the general public. So once again stop spamming the thread with hate mail at the plan.
Nothing under this thread looks to be hate-mail to me...

nooberoob

Loyal Servant of Altera
Overlooking everything I have written (though the subject of war being grim in all aspects) I have found nothing that closely resembles hatred. I have expressed my concerns, opinions, and everything else I have written in the up-most respect for all players involved. If you find this offensive I apologize, as the bluntness of my first post comes from the standpoint of a bandit. And truth be told Jenkins, words are words... and when the day comes, blades will be blades, arrows will be arrows. And if you go through with this, one will find your heart. With this I take my leave of this thread.

-Regards always, Captain Silentfoot

P.S. (Once again I say this is coming from the perspective of a Bandit and is primarily role-play.)

Eric V

Legend of Altera
And if you go through with this one will find your heart.

And for every drop of Protarian blood you spill, or even attempt to spill, I will be there to return the favor tenfold. You can count on that.

Civilized? Please Shotwell, learn to shutup when you don't know what your saying... I doubt you have even been in Protaras long enough to take a breath, let along see how the town is lead and organized.

You will die. End of story. But we bandits will take this as a personal threat. And we will attack your towns, your citizens, your very existence with everything we have. And we will reestablish just who rules these wilds, and just who should be feared. Not one thing in your little plan here causes me any worry.
Sometimes I forget what hate looks like. Sorry my bad :rolleyes:

nooberoob

Loyal Servant of Altera
Again, may I remind you that this is from the standpoint of a bandit, the people who kill other people for their belongings. Come at me bro ;)

Eric V

Legend of Altera
Again, may I remind you that this is from the standpoint of a bandit, the people who kill other people for their belongings. Come at me bro ;)
*agrees with seth* you are not part of this organization, nor are you intending to join, leave this thread, because technically you are spamming.

Status
Not open for further replies.