Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

The Fall of The Inquisition

james_power

Lord of Altera
After the acts of the Inquisition The Nobles of Cromarcky, Arcturus, and the Engems conspired and ended up crushing the Inquisition replacing them with the Church of Might. Many lives were lost and this will surely go down in History.​
OOC: This in my opinion was one of the coolest player set up events ever.​

K9

Triangles are my favourite shape
Crafter
Retired Staff
K9_Diarmuid
K9_Diarmuid
Crafter
I agree. This was the best RP I've ever had and perhaps ever will have. It wasn't planned in great detail, and essentially happened overnight. We need more things like this.

-K9

Naelwyn

Non sum qualis eram
I was left to supervise something someone started and nobody controlled.

The archives are a blackened husk.

(Yes, I had to paint the fire spreading since it was disabled.)

2013-07-29_20.56.52.png

K9

Crafter
Retired Staff
K9_Diarmuid
K9_Diarmuid
Crafter
Oh Naelwyn, what a lovely photo.

-K9

K9

Crafter
Retired Staff
K9_Diarmuid
K9_Diarmuid
Crafter
The beginning of the end.

-K9

blargtheawesome

... is very scientifical.
Events Staff
Lore Staff
Staff
... The supremely early diplomatic meetings convincing other people to join our cause was quite remarkably very, very fun as well.

Azur

Lord of Altera
Lover
Legend
A_Z_U_R
A_Z_U_R
Lover
It'll be funny, when everyone starts dying/getting hurt, because now Darkbloods can roam free~ Good on you, people! :)

K9

Crafter
Retired Staff
K9_Diarmuid
K9_Diarmuid
Crafter
It'll be funny, when everyone starts dying/getting hurt, because now Darkbloods can roam free~ Good on you, people! :)

What do you mean 'now' ? Many Darkbloods roam free already, there didn't seem to be a very excellent job being done.

-K9

Azur

Lord of Altera
Lover
Legend
A_Z_U_R
A_Z_U_R
Lover
You still don't seem like a very good "church", at least in the public's eyes, for getting your church from ransacking and burning down another...though, my personal opinion.

Naelwyn

Non sum qualis eram
In my own opinion as an observer of the event:

The only difference that would have been made had Polo been online and in the church, he'd be dead.

It's actually a server build, in the middle of the server capital.

If it's decided control is transferred, control is transferred.

As is, Lorewise, the Inquisition lost their divine mandate some time ago and has been proceeding on bluster for quite some time, so I was expecting this for a while.

Baron

Sovereign
Retired Staff
Naelwyn Your two posts were merged because they appeared back to back after removing the argument and your points are valid and highly relevant.

@everyone Discuss the event as you'd like but please don't let it devolve into an unresolvable morass of an argument and hurt feelings again. I hate having to delete things.

Azur

Lord of Altera
Lover
Legend
A_Z_U_R
A_Z_U_R
Lover
In honesty...most of who were talking were people who're gonna be affected by this...and, I simply pointed out rudeness. In all honesty, I disliked the Inquisition, but still, at this time, I feel that this...event will lead to more problems(Maybe, who knows, might turn out well.)