Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

The Fall of The Inquisition

Azur

Lord of Altera
Lover
Legend
A_Z_U_R
A_Z_U_R
Lover
Eh. Well, he knelt before Audric, so... xD he wasn't a very....earthspawn-y Earthspawn. xD

Deash12

Coffee Enthusiast
They didnt attack Port Silver, just the Church. The Silvercloaks are still totally in power.
Legion would not have let them attack Port Silver, oh no.
Hehehehehhehehe, they wouldn't have past Dayter if they were attacking Port Silver. *Le Evil Face.*

Ryuko

Legend of Altera
Just to clarify, how many and who?

In a sense I doubt if you applied to serious roleplay only two people managed an entire cathedral and we stormed it with only twenty-twenty five people.

James was stating that in a more serious scenario and story belief itd be at least hundreds of rebels against the roughly hundredish church staff inside, some which would obviously be armed, and of course Legion being Legion killing off two of the 'MAIN' attackers which accounts too something.

Spear

The Undying Scholar.
Retired Staff
The inquisition was an elite order there would realistically have been nomore than a couple of dozen of them present, unless you're suggesting you wholesale slaughtered the priests and scribes as well who aren't part of the inq

Ryuko

Legend of Altera
The inquisition was an elite order there would realistically have been nomore than a couple of dozen of them present, unless you're suggesting you wholesale slaughtered the priests and scribes as well who aren't part of the inq

Too >>MY<< Knowledge, we slaughtered everyone who didn't submit immediately and I believe we killed the dark gods followers regardless.

blargtheawesome

... is very scientifical.
Events Staff
Lore Staff
Staff
... S'no one was there, thus the only Darkblood who was there died, and the war is against the Inquisition not the scribes nor the other members of the High Church.

Axex

Lord of House Hawklight
It was against the Church though, you replaced the whole thing with another one remember, and Polo wasn't just an Inquisitor, he was the Arbiter, pretty much the head of the Church as a 'whole', not just one facet.

Cannonalch

Lord of Altera
I'm alive! I got knocked out that is correct, but noone came back for me. I woke up and slowly made my way back to Zuk'thar.