Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

The Fall of The Inquisition

Valonyx

Lord of Altera
Valony, IC it does look quite remarkably as if we burned down the archives. We were overrunning the place at the time, it burned under mysterious circumstances, etc.

True, true, but what would we gain by burning them IC? Our goal is to learn much as possible about our enemies, and it would make much more sense for us to gather the intel then destroying it.
We did not burn the archives.

Naelwyn

Non sum qualis eram
Disambiguation:

It was an individual acting in the interests of the archives that started the fires in the archives and I was to continue to spread it if the invaders did not properly secure/extinguish the area.

Edit1: Sortofninja'd?

Edit 2: Should this post stay here...? I don't know. I figured I'd clear something up.

Valonyx

Lord of Altera
Disambiguation:

It was an individual acting in the interests of the ousted individuals that started the fires in the archives and I was to continue to spread it if the invaders did not properly secure/extinguish the area.

Its sad that I was... occupied at that moment (RP dying, the reason is a secret not even the Mich knows... :3).

Spark

Broken
Valonyx, with no disrespect, when you adopt that attitude OOC, it sounds extremely arrogent...just saying in case it wasn't meant to be said that way... Just saying...

Azur

Lord of Altera
Lover
Legend
A_Z_U_R
A_Z_U_R
Lover
If you look at it as most in medieval times would(Though, people like to think themselves higher than those standards and be super special~*Shrug*): You rushed into a -church-, with weapons drawn. The church then burns down, after your little raid..seems kinda bad...doesn't it?

Valonyx

Lord of Altera
Valonyx, with no disrespect, when you adopt that attitude OOC, it sounds extremely arrogent...just saying in case it wasn't meant to be said that way... Just saying...

Sorry if it does, it's not meant to be. Actually, i'm trying to sound gentleman-like more then anything else. But if people prefer that I use more smileys, SMS and popular language... :/

Its hard to actually get understood the right way when you write instead of talking. :p

Baron

Sovereign
Retired Staff
Bloody hell, didn't I already ask people to stop this argument? It's going in circles and nobody is going to come away happy if you keep it up. Drop the subject, cease ad hominem attacks, and stick to what this thread was made for, which is civil discussion.

Spark

Broken
Valonyx said:
Sorry if it does, it's not meant to be. Actually, i'm trying to sound gentleman-like more then anything else. But if people prefer that I use more smileys, SMS and popular language... :/

Its hard to actually get understood the right way when you write instead of talking. :p
's ok, the stuff about not needing someone and only knowing half the story bits, nothing else..

Azur

Lord of Altera
Lover
Legend
A_Z_U_R
A_Z_U_R
Lover
It's simple expression of our feelings on the subject, Baron. This thread is focused on those who made the attack, and are happy because of it. But, as I posted here, some people don't even know what to do anymore, yet no one even questioned, or even replied to that.

Azur

Lord of Altera
Lover
Legend
A_Z_U_R
A_Z_U_R
Lover
I mean replied to the fact that most people don't know what they're going to do. The raid was nice RP, but it did some rather bad things...but, forget that, cause some new....things...are coming from it...and they will be glorious...oh yes they will~ :)

Naelwyn

Non sum qualis eram
Make life take the lemons back, Inquisition.

Make life take the lemons back.

(I supported this event because I smile at what is to come, and for so many reasons~)

Valonyx

Lord of Altera
I mean replied to the fact that most people don't know what they're going to do. The raid was nice RP, but it did some rather bad things...but, forget that, cause some new....things...are coming from it...and they will be glorious...oh yes they will~ :)

lemme take a quick guess- ;)

Polo decided that the inquisition would become a marauding band of diablo-styled demon-hunters that would travel the world and cure it of entire armies of demons and undead? (kinda like the grey wardens in dragon age? I love those!) ^-^

C

Cubey

Complaining
Complaining
Complaining
Complaining
Complaining
Complaining
Complaining
Complaining
Complaining
Complaining
Complaining
Complaining
Complaining
Complaining
Complaining
Complaining
Complaining
Complaining
Complaining
Complaining
Complaining
Complaining
Complaining
Complaining
[WARNING] Can't keep up! Did the complaining time change, or is the complaining overloaded?

Spark

Broken
Valonyx said:
lemme take a quick guess- ;)

Polo decided that the inquisition would become a marauding band of diablo-styled demon-hunters that would travel the world and cure it of entire armies of demons and undead? (kinda like the grey wardens in dragon age? I love those!) ^-^
No they gonna become gangstas and take back da streets from dat church o' might yo.