Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

The funeral of Morganath Rhett

Fronslin

Based on what?
Retired Staff
Fronslin
Fronslin
Good
Morna Rhett
Some time in early Fogwater a shallow grave of Morna Rhett was found in the ruins of Aellyr, after convening with the proper parties and some discussion we're moving her body to Queen's port for a proper burial.

All that is known is that she died in childbirth.
The guest list thus far:

@Exclaimer - Therry
@
Hogo-Sha Kitsune - Elfa
@
gaby - Sal
@
ACU20 - Robert
@
Tybalt - Tybalt
@
Sir_Ashington - Alanna
@
ShaolinPunk - Baurus
@
Monster_Dan - Goren/Mila
@
Woolsey - Ylva
@
Ouderless Block - Duncan
@
BrianAT16 - Melosa
@Sophe - Lizzy
Date: Today 6pm PST

Disrespect of the dead will not be tolerated

Last edited:

Fronslin

Based on what?
Retired Staff
Fronslin
Fronslin
Good
OOC: Im still tracking down everyone IC to notify them In-Game push comes to shove you will get a letter.

Vermella followers are welcome I think Morna would have wanted it that way.

Last edited:

BrianAT16

The Brainz
Legend
Retired Staff
LeStrangest
LeStrangest
Legend
:heart:

Should also point out that the one that will be doing the funeral service is Ashna @solusrequiem
She can post the details of the service if she wishes so everyone knows what to expect~

Solus

object oriented
Staff member
Admin
Retired Owner
Alright~
[Simple Process of a Funeral by the Priestess of the Grey Lady]
  • Cleansing of the body - blood/wounds/dirt/clean clothes (This can be done before the funeral.)
  • Enshrouding the body in a clean white cloth- all around. (Also can be done before the gathering.)
  • Bringing the body to the grave site and placing it before it
  • Funeral prayers in hopes of easier judgement by the lady grey upon the soul gone - other words can be spoken by kin/friends- People have a chance to see the face one last time [The cloth near the face won't be fully bound until later]
  • Burial of the body in the grave and filling of the grave
End.

Should take 'bout 30-40mins.

I'll actually post it on the funeral thingie I posted like- ..months ago. ;>

BrianAT16

The Brainz
Legend
Retired Staff
LeStrangest
LeStrangest
Legend
Alright I want anyone that would like to make a speech at the funeral to post saying that your character would. Just doing this to see about how long this will take and how many people want to speak at the funeral. Don't wanna miss anyone ;)
I believe that @Woolsey wanted to make a speech..?

Also add @Sophe - Lizzy to the guests

Anyone else that believes that their character should be invited please let us know as well so we can see about inviting you.

Also the event is public but you must ICly hear about it from one of the guests~

And remember!
Disrespect of the dead will not be tolerated
So if you plan to say something mean or rude just do not come.

Event is likely to be this coming Wednesday, though that is not confirmed yet-

Woolsey

Lord of Altera
Alright I want anyone that would like to make a speech at the funeral to post saying that your character would. Just doing this to see about how long this will take and how many people want to speak at the funeral. Don't wanna miss anyone ;)
I believe that @Woolsey wanted to make a speech..?

Also add @Sophe - Lizzy to the guests

Anyone else that believes that their character should be invited please let us know as well so we can see about inviting you.

Also the event is public but you must ICly hear about it from one of the guests~

And remember!

So if you plan to say something mean or rude just do not come.

Event is likely to be this coming Wednesday, though that is not confirmed yet-
I plan on making an emotional speech.

Shao

Bring back angry react
Uh i wont be able to make that as it will be at 1am :p
Edit: Make that 2 am
Edit #2: There's the GMT time :3

Last edited:

The Courier

Lord of Altera
Landir will be going as his fiancee is going and he deems it proper for him to be there in such times of grief.

As well, he had helped Fronslin take the first steps of doing this properly and allowed the body to be removed from his Kingdom.

Fronslin

Based on what?
Retired Staff
Fronslin
Fronslin
Good
About that... We're going to get something sorted out. I'll add you to the convo.

ACU20

Legend of Altera
Wait a bit with all this, sorting things out before any funeral :p

@The Courier Ah of course, the great nation of non-existia. I bet Incontinentia Buttocks is the general-secretary, no?~ love you landir, just couldn't resist :heart:

Last edited:

Tybalt

Lord of Altera
L
Landir will be going as his fiancee is going and he deems it proper for him to be there in such times of grief.

As well, he had helped Fronslin take the first steps of doing this properly and allowed the body to be removed from his Kingdom.
Lol you thinks she's grieving

Shao

Bring back angry react
Have fun. (Not a good thing to say to people who are going to a funeral) Although I can't make it assume that Baurus would be present.

Fronslin

Based on what?
Retired Staff
Fronslin
Fronslin
Good
People on the guest list would receive a letter.
Im not taking into account if they could read it though so i guess that might be a problem
(imaginary letters im a wee unprepared)