Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

The Golden Crusade

Status
Not open for further replies.

Valonyx

Lord of Altera
thats if we run out of enemies. In that possible case we'ill change name to the Golden Police and start taxing illegal weed farmers and arrest bandits (just a joke, police isnt RP). >:3

Valonyx

Lord of Altera
Bandits are not evil, they are greedy. And I would remind to you gentlemens that this is a thread for the ones interested in joining or contributing to the Golden Crusade, not to determine if bandits are evil or not or if houses August and Lonmar should go at war...

roopot

The Great Leper
Legend
Retired Staff
Bandits are not evil, they are greedy. And I would remind to you gentlemens that this is a thread for the ones interested in joining or contributing to the Golden Crusade, not to determine if bandits are evil or not or if houses August and Lonmar should go at war...
Crusades always lead to war.

Legion

No Gods, No Masters.
Retired Staff
House Hawklight will help the crusade wherever it can. While we dont have the resources the reach does, we will lend our combat experience and offer our stronghold as safe haven.

Valonyx

Lord of Altera
Message to all Crusaders: We now officially have a HQ, in Heaven's Reach. Just PM me if you want to know where it is. I will begin modifications and will be glad to get any help.

bodejodel

Reaching for the Heavens
Retired Staff
bodejodel
bodejodel
The Golden Crusade has taken residence in the Heaven's Reach barracks. They will make some modifications to improve the defences and privacy of the complex, starting today.
I have also provided them with building materials and all the (iron) weapons and armor they will ever need.

TheCastellan

Lord Zanros Hawklight
Forum name: TheCastellan
Ingame name: TheCastellan
Rp name: Zanros Hawklight
Are you connected often?: Aye
What would you bring to the Crusade?: A veteran paladin with experience of leading his own order, and perhaps a voice of reason for many
A reason or two why you would like to join the Crusade: To Re-establish a holy order to combat the growing darkness
Are you ready to serve His Holiness Harateth, the god of justice?: As long as there is no conflict with that of my diety Korigon

dogbew

Lord of Altera
Forum name: dogbew
Ingame name: dogbew
Rp name: Kraven Hawklight
Are you connected often?: Yep
What would you bring to the Crusade?: Skills in both Life and Order magic
A reason or two why you would like to join the Crusade: To help rid the world of evil
Are you ready to serve His Holiness Harateth, the god of justice?: You bet!

Markisbeest

Lord of Altera
So, uhm... quick question, are this paladin manifestation and the Cult of Kilrox at war?
Just to clear things up...

Valonyx

Lord of Altera
1. We are not a ''paladin manifestation'' , group of gothic little girls
2. I really don't know, mark, i would remind to you that you came, sent your spy, said a couple of insults and then ran away. my sources (which im not sure of) said that you were building an army. I remind that we wont prove any hostilities towards you for the moment, (that excludes friendly insults and jokes) , and we expect you do so.
3. Seriously, I expect we could maybe plan some RP events together that would implicate both cultists of Kilrox and Golden Crusaders, just start a private conversation if you think that's a good idea.

Morpheus

Lord of Altera
Villager
Morpheus_Dream
Morpheus_Dream
Villager
I wasn't really a spy for him you know?
You all just assumed that because I was listening in on the conversation.
In all honesty I was there to see if you guys were any good at Rp as I was thinking of helping the group in some way at least.... and because I was on break from building a huge staircase.

But instead I was disappointed, you constantly used Ooc in Rp chat, you used the name from above my head to refer to me instead of my Rp name, You killed me without first attempting any Rp(I didn't mind actually dying, but the way it was delivered was terrible), And most of all you used the dynamic map to find my location which is Meta-gaming.

Long story short: I don't think it would be in my best interests to help you due to you lacking the Rp department.

Markisbeest

Lord of Altera
2. I really don't know, mark, i would remind to you that you came, sent your spy, said a couple of insults and then ran away. my sources (which im not sure of) said that you were building an army. I remind that we wont prove any hostilities towards you for the moment, (that excludes friendly insults and jokes) , and we expect you do so.
If you say so, killing who you think is my spy outright sounds pretty darn aggressive to me though, good thing that:

I wasn't really a spy for him you know?
You all just assumed that because I was listening in on the conversation.
In all honesty I was there to see if you guys were any good at Rp as I was thinking of helping the group in some way at least.... and because I was on break from building a huge staircase.
;D ;D ;D
*does the deception dance*

Valonyx

Lord of Altera
First, we were in a very vital conversation (both RP and not) and what we were saying was of primary importance for the Golden Crusade, and we were waiting for potential spies, as my source (which i am starting to find questionable) , warned us that someone wanted to spy on us. We repeatly RP-warned you to leave, and you never answered.

Secondly, i called you Jagster because i had no idea at the moment what was your RP name and it was not really the moment to ask. Furthermore, you acted repeatly as a spy would, running away from us as we severally tried to warn you RP-way. Ide like to say that in the moment, with mark in the road shouting insults at the castle and then running away, it didn't help neither.

Third, i would remind you that you never acted as a potential ally, not even as a stealthy observator, and i had to look the dynamic map because you wouldn't answer any of our calls. Then, when we finally found you UNDER the castle, you ran and entered our stronghold, and finally, when we closed on you in a dark corner, our blades unsheathed, we gave you a last chance (we were still believing that you were a spy). Instead of acting as your current position, you teased us and acted exactly as a spy would, and ran away. We then had to kill you.

Finally, did you expect me to always act perfectly and use all the good channels? I would remind you that i was simultaneously whispering to the Crusade's Archbishop, while watching what you were doing outside, and answering the high-crusader's questions in our secret channel, and warning the others you were a potential spy.

Status
Not open for further replies.