Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

The Golden Crusade

Status
Not open for further replies.

Valonyx

Lord of Altera
As evil walks almost freely in the righteous lands the gods gave us, we need defenders, we need Holy Paladins and Crusaders, those that can wield a blade and serve under His Holiness. We are in dire need for those that can change the balance, the crusaders gifted with justice and valor, to give their life for others, and to serve Harateth, God of justice and truth. That is why I, Magnus Arcturus IV (IGN = Valonyx), have decided to create an Holy Order, an army of proud and valiant men that would fight the evil forces of the Nether, and their vile leader, Queen Grief the terrible! We must free ourselves by fighting against the unholy, the heretics that Harateth lives to fight. In my dreams, he promised me a world where all would live in justice, hope, and most importantly, peace.

But this world is corrupted, and to free it, I have issued The Golden Crusade, a crusader order that will recruit priests, monks, paladins and crusaders that will be trained to fight the most wicked creatures of Queen Grief. We will need men, weapons, armor and most importantly, a Stronghold where we could gather our forces. Let the halls of the Nether tremble in our wake, as the crusade will not stop until Grief is vanquished! Deus Vult!

For those that wish to join me, you could post a suitable application like this:
(i wish to recruit preferably dwarves, humans and elves, and mostly priest, paladins, and normal people, but keep in mind that this is an holy order, and we dont recruit necromancers, dark knights and the likes.)
(I will also accept donations and help to build our stronghold, because alone it will take me a long time to buy the plot / materials to build a castle.)

Forum name:
Ingame name:
Rp name:
Are you connected often?:
What would you bring to the Crusade?:
A reason or two why you would like to join the Crusade:
Are you ready to serve His Holiness Harateth, the god of justice?:

If we can get enough crusaders, maybe we could do RP events.

Valonyx, alias Magnus Arcturus IV, grand master of the Golden Crusade

List of Crusaders:

--MEMBERS OF THE HIGH INQUISITION--​
-Grand Master: Valonyx, alias Magnus Arcturus IV.
-High Advisor: Kaza125, alias Marcus Dondarrion.
-High Crusader: OPEN SPOT.
-High Admiral: OPEN SPOT.
-Interrogator: -crusade's secret agent-
-Archbishop: Dogbew, alias Kraven Hawklight.
-Seneschal: Jakp25, alias Jack Blackhair.

Special agents:
-Captain Satouroes of Wildlight keep, alias Satournoes
-Executioner BLargtheAwesome, alias Basil Brush Saeradan

-THE HOLY ARMY-​

Crusaders:
-GratifiedGorilla, alias Alastair Illa
-CatalysTftw, alias Storm
-Metalslug03, alias Maxwell Sturm
-angryboy2k11, alias Elazar
-Benijim, alias Bronn Collpin
-TheDeester, alias Abel
-flyzerzone, alias Lyzer
-erlewis1111, alias Erlewis
-minez2000, alias "Vertigo" or "V"
-GhostKairo123, alias Kairo Sarcos
-

Paladins:
-chaoticdog118, alias Daniel
-TheCastellan, alias Zanros Hawklight
-

Priests:

Navy:
-Obsidianshield, alias Robert Eiiv.
-

Engineers:
-Samchrist, alias Samchrist Allerdius
-Coolblox, alias Johnathan Gryphon
-

(P.S; just ask if you want to be in an other of the lower categories, high inquisition members will be named by me or other members, if they suit it).

-THE HISTORY OF THE GOLDEN CRUSADE-​

As the war in Altera continues, many cults begin to rise in hope that their mad god will be the one worshiped in all the realm. To counter that, many factions were born to fight evil where it would rise. In that darkened era, the Secretum Templi, which also meant the ''secret temple'', was waging an endless skirmish against the forces of Queen Grief and the evil God Kilrox. Regulus I, first master of the order, created it to bring the war ever closer to evil's strongholds. As the temple fought many battles and lost many good members, peace finally came. But this virtual peace wasn't really true and the order knew that one day, the world of Altera would fall again into the abyss of violence and savagery. To counter the second rise of evil, Magnus Arcturus IV, alias ''The Tactician'', decided to show the war to all and to recruit even more crusaders, in hope that the free people of the kingdoms would join him, and the kings would grant him their help.

After revealing the long-lasting conflict to the innocent population, Magnus established The Golden Crusade, a major holy order that would stand vigilant over the free people and wage war to evil. Their goal was and is to bring the holy light of the all knowing Harateth to those that would be opened to it. The Crusaders would be charitable, brave, and give help to any folk in dire need of aid. The High Inquisition was then created, and would be the leading council of the Crusade. The only things remaining for the Crusade to start was wealth and loyal soldiers to fight for Harateth's cause.

Let the next chapter of this story be revealed with the war!

(p.s: the secretum templi is purely fictional and i didn't took it from latin, so if the traduction may be wrong, forgive me for it).

-IMPORTANT-​
The Golden Crusade goes well, our army grows stronger each day, and our enemies will fall to Harateth's might! Stand strong, Crusaders, for Justice will be made!
Our good cause unfortunately needs wealth, and it is not that i can't myself furnish it all, but it would speed up the process if you could grant me your help, heralds of Harateth!

Money will serve to finance Harlaus, Golden Stronghold and holy city.

substantial donations are suggested, and would be highly welcomed from The Crusade.
We will also accept donations from sponsors and outsiders who want to support our righteous cause.

please take in mind that this is strongly recommended, but i will not grant you with overpowerful rights in the crusade because you donated radiants.

-GOLDEN LAW-

• All the Crusaders that have found themselves banned will be discharged of their great functions in a week if they fail to return to the server. Special occasions may happen.
  • All the Crusaders that become inactive (about 3 weeks away without notices or anything) will also be discharged and may apply again to be a part of the Golden Army.
  • All the holy servants of Might must always take their duties seriously. Those that fail to be of any aid or support to the Holy Words and Wars may be warned, then kicked from the Crusade of Justice.
More info: obsolete information thread: http://hollowworld.co.uk/index.php?threads/the-golden-crusade-in-depth-informations.14390/

Join Harlaus, Crusaders!

Sincerely, Grand Master Magnus Arcturus IV of the Golden Crusade.

Hilter

Legend of Altera
Forum name: Hilter
Ingame name: Mister_Hilter
Rp name: Andros Hilter
Are you connected often?: Yes
What would you bring to the Crusade?: Years of monster hunting experience, reckless courage
A reason or two why you would like to join the Crusade: (rp) So this is basically a social club for people who want to fight monsters in the nether? And we get fancy titles like Paladin and Crusader?
Are you ready to serve His Holiness Harateth, the god of justice?: ...If thats what it takes, sure.

Eric V

Legend of Altera
Valcony, just apply to join house hawk light. They serve as the defenders again Chaos.

Valonyx

Lord of Altera
No thanks Eric, i prefer going with The Golden Crusade. if we get popular enough I may even create house Arcturus.
(P.S: Stop calling me Valcony ... )
Im sure there's enough bad guys for everyone, and ill remind you the Golden Crusade is an organisation, not a house. members from house Hawklight can join too, pretty everyone that is aligned with good forces are invited.

Hitler dude, since your the first member, ill name you High-Crusader
(RP title, won't really change anything, but kinda nice)

Pirapple

Lord of Altera
Forum name: <--- .... look at my post name...
Ingame name: epikplayer
Rp name: Epikus Descartes the Second
Are you connected often?: Aye, make a connection as often as I have free time. (and after the server updates to 1.3.1)
What would you bring to the Crusade?: A good sword, and some decent fighting...
A reason or two why you would like to join the Crusade: Help banish Queen Grief. And getting mob kills...
Are you ready to serve His Holiness Harateth, the god of justice? If it's required... yes.

Valonyx

Lord of Altera
As evil walks almost freely in the righteous lands the gods gave us, we need defenders, we need Holy Paladins and Crusaders, those that can wield a blade and serve under His Holiness. We are in dire need for those that can change the balance, the crusaders gifted with justice and valor, to give their life for others, and to serve Harateth, God of justice and truth. That is why I, Magnus Arcturus IV (IGN = Valonyx), have decided to create an Holy Order, an army of proud and valiant men that would fight the evil forces of the Nether, and their vile leader, Queen Grief the terrible! We must free ourselves by fighting against the unholy, the heretics that Harateth lives to fight. In my dreams, he promised me a world where all would live in justice, hope, and most importantly, peace.

But this world is corrupted, and to free it, I have issued The Golden Crusade, a crusader order that will recruit priests, monks, paladins and crusaders that will be trained to fight the most wicked creatures of Queen Grief. We will need men, weapons, armor and most importantly, a Stronghold where we could gather our forces. Let the halls of the Nether tremble in our wake, as the crusade will not stop until Grief is vanquished! Deus Vult!

For those that wish to join me, you could post a suitable application like this:
(i wish to recruit preferably dwarves, humans and elves, and mostly priest, paladins, and normal people, but keep in mind that this is an holy order, and we dont recruit necromancers, dark knights and the likes.)
(I will also accept donations and help to build our stronghold, because alone it will take me a long time to buy the plot / materials to build a castle. For this castle's name, i would like Valgard, but any suggestions are appreciated)

Forum name:
Ingame name:
Rp name:
Are you connected often?:
What would you bring to the Crusade?:
A reason or two why you would like to join the Crusade:
Are you ready to serve His Holiness Harateth, the god of justice?:

If we can get enough crusaders, maybe we could do RP events.

Valonyx, alias Magnus Arcturus IV, grand master of the Golden Crusade
:)
added a few infos.

ObsidianShield

Lord of Altera
Forum name: I'll let you figure that one out for yourself
Ingame name: ObsidianShield
Rp name: Robert Eiiv
Are you connected often?: Im usually on in the afternoon US Central time
What would you bring to the Crusade?: A swordsman and a decent Axeman.
A reason or two why you would like to join the Crusade: To rid the world of all the evil put forth by Queen Grief.
Are you ready to serve His Holiness Harateth, the god of justice?: I will pledge my allegiance to him in any way i can.

kaza125

Lord of Altera
Forum name: Kaza125
Ingame name:
Kaza125
Rp name: Marcus Dondarrion
Are you connected often?: Everyday, but waiting for the server update.
What would you bring to the Crusade?: Once a commander of Fort South Sun, in the Southern Wilds.
A reason or two why you would like to join the Crusade: Recently I have seen what corruption is capable of. A few of my friends have been corrputed, but luckly saved. I wish to stop this menence.
Are you ready to serve His Holiness Harateth, the god of justice?: I pledge my life to him, from today and my last day.

Valonyx

Lord of Altera
The holy order continues to grow.
Harateth the magnificent will be quite pleased that justice will be brought upon all the realms by his Crusaders!

soon, i shall make a list of all the members.

Valonyx

Lord of Altera
thats because im EPIC.

No seriously its not the same at all, and i just took more time to make my Order, and if you want to join too, its open for all crusaders, paladins or priests of Altera. You won't regret it, join the Crusade!

The cult of Kilrox? By all that is Holy, this fanatism must be stopped!
The Golden Crusade will vanquish these heretics as it will march through Queen Grief's vile castles!

Spark

Broken
thats because im EPIC.

The cult of Kilrox? By all that is Holy, this fanatism must be stopped!
The Golden Crusade will vanquish these heretics as it will march through Queen Grief's vile castles!
(In the words of 12 year old call of duty players, Come at me(us) Bro!)

bowduim400

Legend of Altera
my character follows no god....but i could be off use beceuse iam a good defender and commander.....and i got lotsa stone bricks for HQ..althought my purpose is to make the Northern kingdoms save from bandits and all other threats in the Citys that want a ambassy so we can defend.... so i wanna join but in a commanders rank

Valonyx

Lord of Altera
my character follows no god....but i could be off use beceuse iam a good defender and commander.....and i got lotsa stone bricks for HQ..althought my purpose is to make the Northern kingdoms save from bandits and all other threats in the Citys that want a ambassy so we can defend.... so i wanna join but in a commanders rank
You are in if you make a suitable application. I don't ask a lot of questions, just a couple to know if you are good a RP. The Golden Crusade is meant to bring Harateth's justice, not only against the heretic armies , but also against bandits and such that oppress the free people. And about your commander rank, we'll see about that later if you are a good member of the Crusade. At the beginning, ill decide who's who and at that moment you will have a chance to be a member of the High Inquisition (which are the leaders of the Crusade).

Status
Not open for further replies.