Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

The Grand Library

NIAH

The Lurker
Retired Staff
+Seeking Authors+
The Grand Library is always seeking aspiring authors and writers. Currently we are looking for anyone who would like to write and provide new material for the library. As it houses one of the most extensive collections, characters from far and wide comes seeking knowledge. As such, you'd have an opportunity to have your work seen by players all over Hollowworld and within Altera.

NIAH

The Lurker
Retired Staff
*Small, sheepish throat clear*

Niah can't count... and she uh... found a better tracking system of teh inventory. So... Erm.... I was a bit off on my book estimation.

There's actually 209 books. I apologize for any false advertising and profusely apologize to have lied. I just can't count. >.> SO- Yeah... erm. Woops.

But "Underpaid Library Worker" has taken a PROPER count and the number is correct.

I used to have a list of all the books I'd just go through for inventory. And then I thought to number them. <.<

NIAH

The Lurker
Retired Staff
========================================================================
+NEWEST ADDITIONS+
+ The GoI, Book 1 - Dum'ni Plug/Dummyplug (Religion)
+ The GoI, Book 2 - Dum'ni Plug/Dummyplug (Religion)
+ On Shalherana - Vevila/Sizzix3507 (Religion)
+ Old Places Pit 1 - Piratep00f (Geography and Towns)
+ Gold and Glory 1 - Sybbyl0127 (Fiction)

=================================================================
Added five new books we found in the donation chest!

NIAH

The Lurker
Retired Staff
Congratulations and thanks to @Spear for stepping into the librarian position!

Also, 30 new books have been added to the catalog, putting us up to 239!

Spear

The Undying Scholar.
Retired Staff
So yeah I'm Librarian now and as well as having all the books there I'm something of a living history book of Altera so if anyones ever looking for answers to something or just to learn about things I should be around, if you see me in Thiil I'm available to RP by default.