Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Upcoming The Gregor Beledrent Search Expedition

CyberChaosV2

Lord of Altera
also just realized (thank you Nemy) that today is wednesday... excuse me while i go bang my head against a wall until it's thursday.

CyberChaosV2

Lord of Altera
Final Members list! If you wish to join, better let me know before 5:00 CST tomorrow! be it on the forums so we can rp, or find me in-game

Guide:
Nemy @Desalina
Battle peoples:
Thea @Thea
Thaelif @Leothyn
Others:
Roy (meeeeeee)
Aewin @Lannis
Sophie @Michcat
Neve @zXzMAGIIKzXz

If you are on this list and you shouldn't be, let me know, ill smack you with a feesh for being negative and then erase your name grumpily... if you SHOULD be on here and you're not, let me know and i'll slap you with a feesh for not telling me sooner, and if you did, i'll slap you with a feesh because i like the sound it makes.

Tybalt

Lord of Altera
10 AM or PM CST?
Still need to RP joining. And if you don't get it filled, Tybalt can provide another member for guarding the expedition Supplies.

CyberChaosV2

Lord of Altera
it's actually 5:00 pm, forgot to change it on the main page :p
and indeed we do still need to rp, but first *slaps tybalt with feesh* yessssssssssssssssssssssssss

Magiik

Lord of Altera
I may be slightly late, but I should be there on time for the actual start of the event. I have several things that I have to do beforehand.

CyberChaosV2

Lord of Altera
Guide:
Nemy @Desalina
Battle peoples:
Thea @Thea
Thaelif @Leothyn
Others:
Roy (meeeeeee)
Aewin @Lannis
Sophie @Michcat
Neve @zXzMAGIIKzXz

this is a heads up! the meeting up for the Gregor Beledrent Search Expedition (which i just realized is kinda redundant) is in one hour! get your gear, put on your rp faces, and get them fictional butts moving! Also, @Tybalt don't worry if you don't get on in time, i've got two more events planned you can take part of :p

Immerael

The Shadow Admín
Retired Staff
I think I may post the story from Kag and Kiya's perspective. A short story to provide the other side of the story.

Also side note they were meant to be more comedic pranksters who got in over their head but well. This worked too xD

Immerael

The Shadow Admín
Retired Staff
Kiya's Perspective can be found here: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1m1zkvNZ3kWRR0SxilTq3sSTe5ajV6vsHNxAn7srCKyM/edit?usp=sharing

I don't think I have anything that makes it rated R in there. I tried my best to tone down violence and gore, less is more in that category in writing I feel anyway. Though it does have some vivid descriptions of a body and Aewin says a bad word once. That said feel free to comment reactions, suggestions, critiques etc.

I'll make the Kag's perspective tomorrow that will for obvious reasons cover the parts of the expedition before Kiya's begins.

Honestly I'm tempted to put these two guys in the revive queue so I can play them again for another event if needed but I feel with the story I gave them a good ending.

Michcat

i'm the wench if you're the cake ;)
Kiya's Perspective can be found here: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1m1zkvNZ3kWRR0SxilTq3sSTe5ajV6vsHNxAn7srCKyM/edit?usp=sharing

I don't think I have anything that makes it rated R in there. I tried my best to tone down violence and gore, less is more in that category in writing I feel anyway. Though it does have some vivid descriptions of a body and Aewin says a bad word once. That said feel free to comment reactions, suggestions, critiques etc.

I'll make the Kag's perspective tomorrow that will for obvious reasons cover the parts of the expedition before Kiya's begins.

Honestly I'm tempted to put these two guys in the revive queue so I can play them again for another event if needed but I feel with the story I gave them a good ending.
Why do you do this to my heart?!