Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

The Healer

Faelin

The Court Jester
Retired Staff
It's the kind of feels that makes you want to curl up in corner and live in a cave for the remainder of your time on earth.

Oh, wait... I do that anyway.

Michcat

i'm the wench if you're the cake ;)
Tzemik single-handedly took out a bunch of criminals to save another criminal.

Is currently sobbing because a Dwarf had a heart-attack and died during the attack (After Tzemik maimed his hands and throat so he cannot move his fingers/close his hands, nor speak or eat or breath too easily... ).

Baron

Sovereign
Retired Staff
Tzemik single-handedly took out a bunch of criminals to save another criminal.

Is currently sobbing because a Dwarf had a heart-attack and died during the attack (After Tzemik maimed his hands and throat so he cannot move his fingers/close his hands, nor speak or eat or breath too easily... ).
That's probably why people know the character's name.

Michcat

i'm the wench if you're the cake ;)
That's probably why people know the character's name.
Name: Tzemik Kevasn (Unfortunately, there are no records of this name. No meta-gaming!)
I trust people not to meta-game. This thread is OOC, hopefully?​
And so it begins...
Ah- Tzemik is not a sadist, instead, this Nakat was acting out of desperation and afraid Grimar was going to take his giant masses of scary followers and come do the torture. Grimar was unconcious during the procedure and Tzemik tried to minimize his suffering as much as possible~

Faelin

The Court Jester
Retired Staff
Ah- Tzemik is not a sadist, instead, this Nakat was acting out of desperation and afraid Grimar was going to take his giant masses of scary followers and come do the torture. Grimar was unconcious during the procedure and Tzemik tried to minimize his suffering as much as possible~
...Great. An empathic, circumstantial mutilator. :p

blargtheawesome

... is very scientifical.
Events Staff
Lore Staff
Staff
... Would of been so infinitely more beautiful if Basil were actually fleshy instead of the big slow robot thing. :(