Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

The Hunters Guild

Raykaystar

Lord of Altera
... No one thought that the Lord Of Piracy would be a pirate, they thought he was simply going to join the current militaries. Look where that went? He leads a successful pirate guild with plenty of contacts.
you also have to think about what /kind/ of character would lead this. To my knowledge, Daisy is a tea brewer and Wynnter is a Ranger in training, which I don't see either of them fitting for this kind of guild...
Well, Daisy will be running the secret society and oversee this group. Not lead it.

Raykaystar

Lord of Altera
I hope everyone understands that this groups is entirely different from the Rangers Guild. Thank you all for support! :D

Sir Saltington

Lord of Altera
IGN: Sir_Saltington
Character name: Jacob Rekalak
Preference Job: Hunter
What you can add to the guild: My character has been hunting before, though he's not too good with a bow. He can skin an animal, and he knows how to do trading. Also my character is fairly good at fixing wounds, so if someone get's hurt during a hunt he can fix them up. My character actually might go hunting with a sword. (It has a reason behind it, but I'll say that later.) Last and but not least...my character works in Thiil as a librarian, whatever use that might provide.

Raykaystar

Lord of Altera
IGN: Sir_Saltington
Character name: Jacob Rekalak
Preference Job: Hunter
What you can add to the guild: My character has been hunting before, though he's not too good with a bow. He can skin an animal, and he knows how to do trading. Also my character is fairly good at fixing wounds, so if someone get's hurt during a hunt he can fix them up. My character actually might go hunting with a sword. (It has a reason behind it, but I'll say that later.) Last and but not least...my character works in Thiil as a librarian, whatever use that might provide.
YAY! Thank you for your application! You will most likely be accepted but I need to rp with you first! This guild is not official yet but when it becomes more active, the guild will be WAY more interesting!