Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

The Lost Wolf

Leo Fikes

Loyal Servant of Altera
Sweet I am the only Detective left :D

So this weekend 12-13 we all get on around 1 p.m. +5 GMT
and hopefully it's ready by that time.
I can't wait.

p.s. What should I bring to this event? A basic pack of sword, torch, bucket or nothing but my wits?

sokkenpop

Lord of Altera
eh, made a mistake here in the time, could we move it one week forward? I have a very full scedule this weekend..

Leo Fikes

Loyal Servant of Altera
I wish I could help with getting the event set up but I can't otherwise it would be pointless :(

Best of luck with you guys. If there is anyway I can help with out ruining it plz don't wait to ask.

Gaby

Lord of Altera
meh, being the detective, you will know NOTHING.
we can't trust you with any knowledge. spoiler warnings, and such.

Gaby

Lord of Altera
alright, there is knowledge you can be trusted with. don't fret. it's the objectives.
- Gain the Werewolf's trust.
- Discover the exact nature of her lycanthropy (as this is a special case)
- Solve the mystery of the bleeding curse
- Regain her Lost Memory
- Find the Cure

Gaby

Lord of Altera
alright, Leo (or Frankie) is the detective, I have a friend helping me with the final clue, Sokken and Gas have roles to play, Itzza is another player, and I've got almost all the clues straightened out.
I need to figure out a role for whoever doesn't get to be the detective, and I need an enemy of Gas.
and then we need a date to start this thing! schedules, and stuff.
oh yeah, UPDATE:
Itzza's journal and my journal have all the info, but I'll summarize it here. Itzza went berzerk and tore apart the town. then the sun rose and he turned to normal. the people of Aspendale were not happy with this, so they chased him out.
I ran through the crowd, made a dramatic speech about how Aspendale was a refuge town and how dare they chase out a refugee, and then they pointed out how I was not particularly welcome, either. and then I left, too.

long story short, I moved out of Aspendale, and now i really am lost.

Leo Fikes

Loyal Servant of Altera
I have read your Journal Gaby and am going to red Itzza's journal. To get a better picture of what's going on. I can't wait for the date I can go forth and solve this terrible curse a pone you and I hope that you don't think every one from Warstrom is that bad as that demon worshiper because I reside on just the other side of town from his old home. ( I must now rewrite my back story because after seeing both of yours I must raise my standards. )