Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

The Madman's Wedding.

Jeroxia

We demons of our solemn hour
Good
IC introduction:

As you stride through the streets of port silver you see a blind young boy in dark blue and white clothing handing out letters with the seal of a mockingbird to everyone who seems remotely interested.
Out of pure curiousity and probably because you have nothing better to do, you decide to get yourself a letter:
At the local tavern you ask the bartender to read it for you/ you read Iit yourselves:
"Greetings traveller,
Hereby you are invited to attend to the wedding of Karmine Lorean Wolfheart and Jeroxia "Wake" Azerwind.
If you decide to come there shall be: A jester, singers, food as much as you can eat, a dancing bear (got reference), and Ale!
Speaking of ale, have one on my costs."
As you look at jack he already is underway with a drink for you

"The wedding shall be at Twilight falls in the Cathedral, I do request to keep your weapons at home to prevent potential violence
Jax bless you,
Lord Azerwind"

OOC introduction:
Finally I've got my plans ready for this wedding, and as soon as I have everything ready a date will be decided.
The amount of violence happening to your character depends on the choices you make through the night.
If you miss all the hints given or just ignore them potential wounds or death may occur.

If you wish to come. Just do so~

Last edited:

Jeroxia

Good
In the city of the eternal moon I shall be in the building where two people are bound.
2013-09-05_22.59.12.png

September 28th
Around 8 PM BST

Last edited:

Centurion

Dark Council Elite
"Didn't this guy insult me once...?" Arch says, declining the drink.

"Maybe!" Danni says, taking the rum and bounding off, her parrot fluttering after her.

Azur

Lord of Altera
Lover
Legend
A_Z_U_R
A_Z_U_R
Lover
"Well, good for you, Jester." Audric speaks, as he goes back to training
"Oh gods, Amy is gonna make me go..."-Zalen

Goldengem25

The Kingdom Crusher
*Is drunk when Chalkan sees this* Ae- what? Bah. Ae car' read, Dav'man, come 'ere. *Passes it to him, while spouting gibberish about purple flowers*

Dav'id: "It's a wedding you numskull. Of Jeroxia."

Chalkan: "Oh? Ae should probably come, Ae mean, if someone's gonna get buggered at 'dis part Ae swear it should be me- Cause, eh." *Goes back to drinking*

Sigurd Selmon

Lord of Altera
People needed:
- Reltimus I need a certain darkblood.
*Terrible Irish accent engaged*
"So, tha' Jester got 'imself a woman... Ar'll be sure ta attend, cause a little 'avoc" That 'certain darkblood' said, a grin growing on his face
*Totally wants to attempt to kill someone at this wedding*

*Terrible Irish accent disengaged*

"Ah! Jeroxia's getting married, how nice is that... Guess I should probably show up, give my best wishes to the fella'" Said Reltimus, smiling slightly

"Hm... That's the Jester Reltimus spoke about... Good for him, I suppose..." Replied Sigurd, once the barkeep had finished reading

Yeah, I'll try to attend, but it all depends on the time and stuffs!

Jeroxia

Good
@Readij I am glad that you could play the role of Suze Whitemore:
Jeroxia's mother

:heart:
There we go~ all positions filled.
Now I just need guests