Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

The Madman's Wedding.

Jeroxia

We demons of our solemn hour
Good
I think you forgot "multiple times, in the heart, with a poisoned stiletto dagger, whilst crying her eyes out and laughing hysterically, only to pass out soon after".
I think you forgot "multiple times, in the heart, with a poisoned stiletto dagger, whilst crying her eyes out and laughing hysterically, only to pass out soon after".
That wasn't Planned XD. You were planned to turn into A Rainbow pony!

Machy234

Lord of Altera
The amount of violence happening to your character depends on the choices you make through the night.If you miss all the hints given or just ignore them potential wounds or death may occur.
Oh um Roxi, what I meant by my comment there.. was more like you guys planned most of what happened. Whereas when other events go wrong, it's normally staff being trolls or people randomly deciding to kill each other. Oh and the other bit about you not telling us was the bit about not having [VIOLENT] in the thread's title, but at least that kept everything a surprise.

Turntwiin

I think I might like it here
The young newcomer looks at the letter by candlelight. "Well, it's a chance to meet some of the people in town.." he mutters softly in his odd, brogue-ish accent.

(Excited! Congrats!)

Turntwiin

I think I might like it here
The young newcomer looks at the letter by candlelight. "Well, it's a chance to meet some of the people in town.." he mutters softly in his odd, brogue-ish accent.

(Excited! Congrats!)
My reply did not send and I missed it WELP

Faelin

The Court Jester
Retired Staff
I wouldn't call it good stuff, the afterparty was a funeral for the bride. And I wasn't just crying IC.. IRL too.
I was probably shaking more than Faelin dearest during her little episode.
How do people try killing other characters all the time? God, it's scary.