Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

The Marriage of Sarus (Ravfest) and Abbey Mirabelle Oceana (abbeyvie)

dplatz7400

Lord of Altera
Oh, Abbey, you won't hate me if I entertain with magic tricks and also have the capability to guard with that? :3 :3

lovelorn

Loyal Servant of Altera
i hate to be the one to voice opposition... but has anyone discussed the crossbreeding lore, i mean... a mermaid and ... how is this wedding night gunna go down eh...

Spark

Broken
lovelorn said:
i hate to be the one to voice opposition... but has anyone discussed the crossbreeding lore, i mean... a mermaid and ... how is this wedding night gunna go down eh...
Im glad someone said it :p

abbeyvie

Lord of Altera
Legend
abbeyvie
abbeyvie
Legend
Date/Time have been set, if time is unsuiting for you, suggest dates with quoting this post, or just eat cake. I like cake.

matyio

The original mute
Would I allowed to be a role? If not I'll just come as a guest. Oh and before I forget, Xenai or Xeenal?

abbeyvie

Lord of Altera
Legend
abbeyvie
abbeyvie
Legend
Would I allowed to be a role? If not I'll just come as a guest. Oh and before I forget, Xenai or Xeenal?
Yup, anything you like, everyone is invited, even though I'm terrified of wizards.
So just suggest your job. :D