Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

The Marriage of Sarus (Ravfest) and Abbey Mirabelle Oceana (abbeyvie)

matyio

The original mute
Dagnabit both the roles my chars could do are taken... Ah well, I guess Xeenal will have to be a guest then.

lovelorn

Loyal Servant of Altera
Oh, Mavlin now is head flower girl? Why her, while I asked first?

perhaps mavlins character has some in character personal connection(with the bride and/or groom) that youre unaware of that squishes in the middle there and knocks you below the salt.

abbeyvie

Lord of Altera
Legend
abbeyvie
abbeyvie
Legend
Oh, Mavlin now is head flower girl? Why her, while I asked first?
Erm.. I hadnt had a clue to what you were implying. You kinda said mady wasn't a plant. I'll work out a solution. There will not be head flower girls/boy only just flower girls. Do you like red or yellow flowers best?

abbeyvie

Lord of Altera
Legend
abbeyvie
abbeyvie
Legend
perhaps mavlins character has some in character personal connection(with the bride and/or groom) that youre unaware of that squishes in the middle there and knocks you below the salt.
Nope! :p I'm just being wittle old skimmy and not reading through detail. WOOHOO!! 2 for the lazy!!

itsemiel

Lord of Altera
Pronouns
They/Them
Erm.. I hadnt had a clue to what you were implying. You kinda said mady wasn't a plant. I'll work out a solution. There will not be head flower girls/boy only just flower girls. Do you like red or yellow flowers best?
Roses of course!

abbeyvie

Lord of Altera
Legend
abbeyvie
abbeyvie
Legend
Postponed until: 5hours after, so...
2pm for Abbey (EST) - 8pm for Larsy - 2 am for Space (._.) ;)
Same date