Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Finished The Mass Prayer for Skraag

Rygan

Deathblade
Evil
Rygan_Deathblade
Rygan_Deathblade
Evil
The first part will likely not involve any gods, unless I'm very good at this. It is a sermon, teaching about Skraag, what he desires, etc.

But, yeah I will wait.
Mich is flying home, so I wouldn't recommend waiting for her if you plan on doing it today.

Solus

object oriented
Staff member
Admin
Retired Owner
Mn- Tip on 'Summoning'.. - and events in general: Best give /at least/ a one week notice before deciding a date in which to summon a god/goddess. And check the absence threads..

Actually want to go on a long list of dos and don'ts- nah- we already have rules.

dUMMY

Dead Man Walking
Dummyplug
Dummyplug
We should really have Dummy and The Greyling talk about summoning before one is attempted. There is more to it than the rules and other information that is available on the forums(RP stuff that is).

Jak

Magus of Nothing
Legend
We should really have Dummy and The Greyling talk about summoning before one is attempted. There is more to it than the rules and other information that is available on the forums(RP stuff that is).
Before the next summoning that will happen. Luckily Skraag didn't show up, and it wasn't so much of a prayer session as a sermon to those not quite sure where they stand with Skraag.

dUMMY

Dead Man Walking
Dummyplug
Dummyplug
Before the next summoning that will happen. Luckily Skraag didn't show up, and it wasn't so much of a prayer session as a sermon to those not quite sure where they stand with Skraag.
Honestly, there is a good chance you lucked out. :p