Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Finished The Noble's Ball

Archbishop

Faith prevail
Retired Staff
Archbishop
Archbishop
It is with great sorrow that I have to say I cannot attend anymore...
I got scheduled to do management relief for my second job from 5-11 pm EST. And even if the event was still going on at 11 when I got home, I have to go to bed since my next shift is at 7 am the next day.

I was so looking forward to it too...
(woo 70+ hour work weeks)

Sir_Ashington

Lord of Altera
It is with great sorrow that I have to say I cannot attend anymore...
I got scheduled to do management relief for my second job from 5-11 pm EST. And even if the event was still going on at 11 when I got home, I have to go to bed since my next shift is at 7 am the next day.

I was so looking forward to it too...
(woo 70+ hour work weeks)
I'm sorry you can't make it, perhaps next time! Thank you so much for the support though.

Friosis

Lord of Altera
Pronouns
She/Her
Idk if I can bring, Ylva as Wulfe - So I might as well make, Padragin my plus one.
Well it's a bit late, Serella tried to RSVP me as her + 1 but it seems that was denied, and I don't want to make Ashington rewrite her entire guest list for me on the day of the event, so don't worry about it!

Woolsey

Lord of Altera
Well it's a bit late, Serella tried to RSVP me as her + 1 but it seems that was denied, and I don't want to make Ashington rewrite her entire guest list for me on the day of the event, so don't worry about it!
Nah, Don't worry. Being put on the list is a understatement. You can still be the plus one /if/ you really want to go. It just means Ylva doesn't need to go for you to fill her spot. Up to you honestly, I'm sure @Sir_Ashington would understand.

Centurion

Dark Council Elite
Nah, Don't worry. Being put on the list is a understatement. You can still be the plus one /if/ you really want to go. It just means Ylva doesn't need to go for you to fill her spot. Up to you honestly, I'm sure @Sir_Ashington would understand.
Stop pretending you have authority over this event. I have seen this occur more than once. Ashington was clear in stating that if you're not on the list you're not getting in. The list is most definitely not a wishy-washy doesn't-really-matter-thing.

Sir_Ashington

Lord of Altera
You're in there, I might not have it on the forum list but I have three other external copies. You're on the list.
Stop pretending you have authority over this event. I have seen this occur more than once. Ashington was clear in stating that if you're not on the list you're not getting in. The list is most definitely not a wishy-washy doesn't-really-matter-thing.
I thank you :) But Padragin is indeed on the list.
But just a note for next time that if you plan on making any changes, please come to me personally because this is a very detailed ball that I've planned very carefully. Last minute changes will make it hard, and inconsistent.

Sir_Ashington

Lord of Altera
As much as I do understand, it's more complicated than that because I have seated people carefully. Ylva is not joining us, and that makes things complicated with seating, I'm not complaining but I wish I was told sooner. All my notes and the seating plan is at home, so it will have to be two hours before the ball for me to make intricate changes.

Woolsey

Lord of Altera
As much as I do understand, it's more complicated than that because I have seated people carefully. Ylva is not joining us, and that makes things complicated with seating, I'm not complaining but I wish I was told sooner. All my notes and the seating plan is at home, so it will have to be two hours before the ball for me to make intricate changes.
Ah.. Don't worry. I just wanted to make sure no one was left out :/