Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Finished The Noble's Ball

Cap

Lord of Altera
Legend
Forum Name: find out yourself it shouldn't be hard
In Character Name (Of Who is Attending): Peter Hallon
House: Hallon (vassal of Lavoyard)
Your Nobility: Baron of Golden Bay. Owns land, warships. Married to Senatoor lady Marie.
Plus One: Squire Jayson
Plus One's Forum Name: @VanquishedVyre

Sorry if this is late. Like, really late.

Friosis

Lord of Altera
Pronouns
She/Her
Your Nobility: Baron of Golden Bay. Owns land, warships. Married to Senatoor lady Marie.

If you aren't on the list, I'm sorry, but we'll see you next time :)

Kyle1322

Lord of Altera

She wishes to inform you that she cannot let you in, as everything is locked in as of now, Sorry for the inconvenience caused, but we hope to see you next month!

Cap

Lord of Altera
Legend
I'd appreciate it if you weren't so rude, as I'm discussing it with Ash over skype.

Friosis

Lord of Altera
Pronouns
She/Her
Last I checked you also asked for an exception.
@Padragin
Quote me where I asked for an exception please? I simply commented that I wasn't on the list, someone asked for me to be their plus one, and I respectfully understood what the previous posts in the thread said, and told them not to do that because Ash specifically told us that if you are not on the list you are not coming.
I'd appreciate it if you weren't so rude, as I'm discussing it with Ash over skype.
I'm merely pointing out the quote. I don't find it rude that I was merely quoting a part of a post you must have missed. It would be /more/ rude if you continued to insist that you will come to the event against the event runner's wishes, like you have. I have no intentions of being rude or upsetting everyone, just trying to inform~

Kyle1322

Lord of Altera
I..was not being rude? I am in a skype call with her now, and she tends to let me speak for her in rougher matters like declining things, Sorry for any Inconvenience or false Impressions I caused!

Cap

Lord of Altera
Legend
I already discussed it with Ash and since it's no one's fault but mine for not noticing, I'm not coming.

Squidziod

Kid Charlemagne
Mystic
Retired Owner
Squidziod
Squidziod
LegendMystic
I didn't see the end, but I like what I had time to experience. I hope that future events go just as well!

BrianAT16

The Brainz
Legend
Retired Staff
LeStrangest
LeStrangest
Legend
It was quite fun, just acting all noble like and chit chatting. I will attend again in the future if another is held.

Somnastra

Puppycat Herder
Events Staff
Lore Staff
Good
Staff
Retired Owner
Somnastra
Somnastra
Good
I heard fantastic things about this event! Hope it is as successful next month! Good job! ^_^