Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Finished The Noble's Ball

Landem

Lord of Altera
Even if Ash or Landem decide they don't want to do another ball, I'm certain someone else can take up the mantle.
Ashley has said a few times that unfortunately, this may be the last Noble's Ball held with her hosting. she's a very busy girl :c
Marr is also in a position where we miiight not be able to host the Ball anymore ICly, with all the recent shenanigans. I'd happily host the event, carrying on from Ashley, but we'd still have to find IC reasons and funding to do that.
I'll talk to Ash about it- maybe it's best if somebody else, maybe from Tambry, wanted to continue on with the Ball. we'll see!

Raykaystar

Lord of Altera
Ashley has said a few times that unfortunately, this may be the last Noble's Ball held with her hosting. she's a very busy girl :c
Marr is also in a position where we miiight not be able to host the Ball anymore ICly, with all the recent shenanigans. I'd happily host the event, carrying on from Ashley, but we'd still have to find IC reasons and funding to do that.
I'll talk to Ash about it- maybe it's best if somebody else, maybe from Tambry, wanted to continue on with the Ball. we'll see!
If you need any help setting up the event, feel free to let me know! I tried planning a dance of my own but no one came so I'd be happy to help!

Azur

Lord of Altera
Lover
Legend
A_Z_U_R
A_Z_U_R
Lover
Charles was talking highly of the event ICly, perhaps Anhald could fund the event at later dates or something? @Rygan

Landem

Lord of Altera
Charles was talking highly of the event ICly, perhaps Anhald could fund the event at later dates or something? @Rygan
If it was still Marr characters hosting, I don't know if Anhald would want to fund it, but that's totally up to the players. we'll probably need to find new IC hosts.

Azur

Lord of Altera
Lover
Legend
A_Z_U_R
A_Z_U_R
Lover
If it was still Marr characters hosting, I don't know if Anhald would want to fund it, but that's totally up to the players. we'll probably need to find new IC hosts.
Marr is practically gone now, so...I can't imagine that'd be too much of a problem?*Shrug*

Sir_Ashington

Lord of Altera
Thanks to everyone who has been so kind about the Noble's Ball. This little project is so important to me, and has been such a huge part of my time on Hollowworld.

I did expect the Halloween Ball to be the last one, but I want it to continue, and I only want it to get better with each passing time. I have so many plans for the balls, and what has happened before has not come close to the potential this event has.

I am so happy that there are willing volunteers to take over the Noble's Ball, but I hold it very close to me, so sadly- I am not ready to pass on the reigns just yet.
Even if Marr is a dead house now, Alanna still watches over the little parts of Azerport and Twilight Falls. She will continue hosting the ball, even if she won't be there to attend every second of every one. I trust @Landem to watch over this project while I'm away, but I know that I'll have more free time in November.

Who knows- maybe you'll get lucky and see the next Noble's Ball Thread :heart:

Landem

Lord of Altera
Hey, I know it's very late this month- but Ash and I are hoping to host a Christmas-themed Ball for December!

Sankera

Lord of Altera
In-Game Tech Staff
Merchant
Staff
Pronouns
He/Him, They/Them
Sea_of_Fog
Sea_of_Fog
LegendMerchant
Hey, I know it's very late this month- but Ash and I are hoping to host a Christmas-themed Ball for December!
sign me the HELL up jolly tidings jolly tiDingsthats some jollytidings rightth ererightthere if i do ƽaү so my self i say so thats what im talking about right there right there (chorus: ʳᶦᵍʰᵗ ᵗʰᵉʳᵉ) mMMMMᎷМ НO0ОଠOOOOOОଠଠOoooᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒ jolly tidings

NIAH

The Lurker
Retired Staff
I really need to buy a noble title! Can I come anyway?
If you're playing a noble character, you don't have to be a noble OOCly.
Awesome! Hopefully I can make it!
Indeed. The noble title is mostly used for buying regions and starting houses via the noble plugin. ICly to be a noble attending the noble's ball, you just have to be a noble In-Character. Part of a royal family, recognized by some larger house as a minor nobility, or in some cases, be the type that's made a name for themselves enough that no one can really contest that you're not a noble. xD

But the Ball always accepts servers and guards, from what I've seen in the past, if your character isn't noble. ^_^

Landem

Lord of Altera
Sorry for a late reply, but Niek is totally right- even if you don't play a character that is a noble, you can get in by being a server, chef, or anything else the Ball might need.

Azur

Lord of Altera
Lover
Legend
A_Z_U_R
A_Z_U_R
Lover
Sorry for a late reply, but Niek is totally right- even if you don't play a character that is a noble, you can get in by being a server, chef, or anything else the Ball might need.
Ooor go as a +1 to any other noble that is attending, if I'm not mistaken.

The Cinnaroll

The Cinnamon Roll
Very Sweet
Legend
Retired Staff
Pronouns
She/Her, They/Them
Asirel_Luik
Asirel_Luik
Sweetheart
I'd love to go. Unfortionatly though, not a noble, and kinda too much pride to be a server. So take pics for us when that happens. Lol

Immerael

The Shadow Admín
Retired Staff
I'd love to go. Unfortionatly though, not a noble, and kinda too much pride to be a server. So take pics for us when that happens. Lol
The server has a huge abundance of nobles. Enough that folks have talked about how we need to all stop and play pesants. So it shouldn't be too much difficulty to find a noble character who would be willing to bring you as their +1.