Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Finished The Noble's Ball

The Cinnaroll

The Cinnamon Roll
Very Sweet
Legend
Retired Staff
Pronouns
She/Her, They/Them
Asirel_Luik
Asirel_Luik
Sweetheart
The server has a huge abundance of nobles. Enough that folks have talked about how we need to all stop and play pesants. So it shouldn't be too much difficulty to find a noble character who would be willing to bring you as their +1.
Lol! Oh really now? See, even if it was just a plus 1? It would be preferred to being a server.

Landem

Lord of Altera
Lol! Oh really now? See, even if it was just a plus 1? It would be preferred to being a server.
An Usher:
An usher is a high class servant that shows nobles their seats, and have special permissions.
✧ The Usher announces Nobles as they arrive
✧ An Usher is usually chosen or approved by the hostess
✧ These employees are commonly high-ranked servants
✧ The Usher has the right to introduce anyone to anyone - the usher may be asked to introduce two people
✧ Although a servant, the usher is a high ranking one, and may talk to any lady if said lady is left alone and without a partner for dance
If you can't find anyone to take you- this type of servant is something between a server and a +1. Anyone's able to play an Usher, if you're interested c:

So like, a handmaiden? Or butler of sorts?
Not exactly, but people need those too!
Being a +1 just means that you're the guest that each of the noble guests gets to bring along.

Landem

Lord of Altera
I'm sorry it's taken this long, folks. I'll talk to Ashley, because it's been a couple of months since our last one, but I'd like to continue this. Are people still interested?

Sankera

Lord of Altera
In-Game Tech Staff
Merchant
Staff
Pronouns
He/Him, They/Them
Sea_of_Fog
Sea_of_Fog
LegendMerchant
I'm sorry it's taken this long, folks. I'll talk to Ashley, because it's been a couple of months since our last one, but I'd like to continue this. Are people still interested?
Yes bb~

CyberChaosV2

Lord of Altera
Yosh, might even bring back Dasyra just to attend this, that or Lucie could be a guard...though I /might/ get bored from that

Auriel

Lord of Altera
Lover
Auriel_
Auriel_
Lover
Raykay, I can do that..

I'll walk in as a noble of Cutthroat Cove and Blood of Tideborne.

XD

Azur

Lord of Altera
Lover
Legend
A_Z_U_R
A_Z_U_R
Lover
I probably wouldn't attend as Garen, since guarding is no fun at events most of the time. I'd have to ask Sophe for her run-down of Lizzy's noble status, again.

Centurion

Dark Council Elite
I probably wouldn't attend as Garen, since guarding is no fun at events most of the time. I'd have to ask Sophe for her run-down of Lizzy's noble status, again.
Dayter was the Crown Ranger and owns land, and Archaeus lived in the Silver Palace and owns hella land, she probably counts as one with either side she uses. xD

Raykay, I can do that..

XD
I'd like to see how people react to the name Tideborne.

Cukie1

Essentially a Chihuahua
Aware Single
Legend
Pronouns
She/Her
Cukie1
Cukie1
Single
If Daisy goes with him, she wouldn't know that! Let's see what happens!
I was under the impression that there weren't any Tidebournes left... Like, pretty sure genetically, he's not Tidebourne. (Whether it's a lie he chooses, I dunno)

Landem

Lord of Altera
Yosh, might even bring back Dasyra just to attend this, that or Lucie could be a guard...though I /might/ get bored from that
I'm honestly not sure- I haven't heard any past players say they were bored, and everything moves fast from my end! However, last time there wasn't.. any guards and it was rather chaotic, so if one of two people this time around wanted to do that it'd be great.

Raykay, I can do that..

XD
Well uh, you can't just 'walk in'. If your character isn't a noble that's recognised by Alterans, then they wouldn't get a letter to RSVP to! If they just turned up on the day, they'd be turned away by the guards that we'll (hopefully) have. Maybe some proof of being a Noble would help with that one the day, I don't know. It depends on the guards. If we have any.

You should come RP with Sir_Ashington or I, once we get the thread and all that up and ready. We can talk about it IC c:

Azur

Lord of Altera
Lover
Legend
A_Z_U_R
A_Z_U_R
Lover
Dayter was the Crown Ranger and owns land, and Archaeus lived in the Silver Palace and owns hella land, she probably counts as one with either side she uses. xD

I'd like to see how people react to the name Tideborne.
Lizzy isn't affiliated with Archaeus anymore, and the Rangers don't really hold any real nobility as far as I know. The reasoning for her being a noble was something more along the lines of being a noble of Marr(Which granted, means very little with Marr's leadership down the drain currently). But yes, Dayter being a Crown Ranger probably could be a reason-