Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

The [Old] Guardians

Valonyx

Lord of Altera
*looks at the new leader of the Church title*
*looks at the name of the organisation*

It's fine, we'll just burn some people.
*notices quietly that the Church is almost non-existent, and that Arcturus has given no informations whatsoever on how they would proceed in the future...*

MRPolo13

The Arbiter of the Gods
You can dislike all you want Baron, it's sort of true nevertheless. I can't do anything until Leminth actually makes a decision.

ACU20

Legend of Altera
dosen't give a very big description, so i am unsure of what the purpose is other than just killing bad things.

ACU20

Legend of Altera
When the application is sorted, you fill it out, and either you're accepted straight away, or you get an interview, and then you get accepted~ :3
i'd rather do an interview, i will be home in about 35 minutes so i will have access to my stationary computer, we we could do a conversation on the forums.

The Living Ghost

Thing One
Retired Staff
i'd rather do an interview, i will be home in about 35 minutes so i will have access to my stationary computer, we we could do a conversation on the forums.
Well, you can fill out the application and have an interview, but the interview is more for the.. questionable people :p And it's not going to be ready that quickly, the app isn't even up yet XD

Michcat

i'm the wench if you're the cake ;)
Nice, niiice. Remind me to send the leader your way to check on things and keep you guys IC up-to-date with information on various 'supernatural' stuff.

Also - If you guys havn't seen it already, they got a mighty fine Guild Hall + region that I'll add perms to asap (Sorry Ghosty, Mich been busy!)

The Living Ghost

Thing One
Retired Staff
Nice, niiice. Remind me to send the leader your way to check on things and keep you guys IC up-to-date with information on various 'supernatural' stuff.

Also - If you guys havn't seen it already, they got a mighty fine Guild Hall + region that I'll add perms to asap (Sorry Ghosty, Mich been busy!)
:heart: