Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

The [Old] Guardians

The Living Ghost

Thing One
Retired Staff
Yeah. Soon. Can I just put "Scardrac" for every question?
"How do you take your coffee? : SCARDRAC."

*picks Scardrac up and dunks him in the coffee*
By all means put Scardrac down for all questions, I don't know if turning the letter down or dunking you in coffee would be more fun~

Scardrac

Felsummer
IGN: Scardrac
Character Name: Scardrac
Overview of characters skills (whatever you feel could be useful): Spent nearly all of his life in combat professions. This has made him strong in experience, skill, and strength of the physical body. He as also spent a lot of time in religious professions, giving him the knowledge he needs of demonic issues.
History of wrong doings (think of it as repentance, so the Guild Leaders know of possible weaknesses and dark pasts that may affect how they think and battle certain enemies): I was forced to work under Grief against my will. I may have been seen as a criminal around there, but intentions were the opposite.
Privacy Issues: I will not enforce my faith, but I will protect it and share it.
Other Allegiances (The Guardians care not, only for references sake): Only to my house and my lord Harateth.
How you take your coffee: Milk and sugaaaa'
Finally, that you swear allegiance to the leaders of the Guardians, and in turn, the Guild, and that you accept that there is always more that one can learn: This has been discussed before.

The Living Ghost

Thing One
Retired Staff
+ Scardrac removed from the guild for recent crimes

"He may join again when he is caught, answers for said crimes, is executed, and is reborn as something with more sense~"
(@Scardrac still love you though :heart:3)

The Living Ghost

Thing One
Retired Staff
+ Cloud is now back to being the Guildmaster of the Guardians and owner of the guild
+ From this point, all corrupted and pro-corruption characters are forbidden on guild grounds
+ @Ced retains being the second guildmaster

Ced

Mountain Bum
Merchant
Retired Staff
MossyMorel
MossyMorel
Merchant
+ Cloud is now back to being the Guildmaster of the Guardians and owner of the guild
+ From this point, all corrupted and pro-corruption characters are forbidden on guild grounds
+ @Ced retains being the second guildmaster
Hell yeah I do.