Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

The [Old] Guardians

K9

Triangles are my favourite shape
Crafter
Retired Staff
K9_Diarmuid
K9_Diarmuid
Crafter
I'm back from New York, so I'm good for interview.

Where and when is good for you?

-K9

blargtheawesome

... is very scientifical.
Events Staff
Lore Staff
Staff
... The IC portions of this would be found within the door of the Guild, on the floor. OOC, this is a joke... IC, too, I suppose.

IGN
: BLargtheAwesome, as per custom.
Character Name: Nwalme Fuvur, the Mighty and Clairvoyant.
Overview of characters skills (whatever you feel could be useful): The utmost master of the axeman's art, yet this in combination with an uncanny skill at deduction, subterfuge, the arts of stealth, teleportation, magic as a whole, the ability to pass through walls at a whim, as well. I am also, of course, the most well-versed in the arts of trickery. Having been able to lure many a demon atop tall walls, ledges and cliifs; to then shove them off with a well-prepared charge with a shield.
History of wrong doings (think of it as repentance, so the Guild Leaders know of possible weaknesses and dark pasts that may affect how they think and battle certain enemies): Most unfortunately, I had made an Earthspawn cry, before. I ripped its ear off.
Privacy Issues: Everyone should be able to bask in the glory of Nwalme Fuvur the Mighty and Clairvoyant.
Other Allegiances (The Guardians care not, only for references sake): ... The Almight God of Womanly Parts and Wine.
How you take your coffee: With the tears of orphans I have saved, mixed in with a touch of sugar and demonic blood.
Finally, that you swear allegiance to the leaders of the Guardians, and in turn, the Guild, and that you accept that there is always more that one can learn: Really, you should be swearing allegiance to me.

ACU20

Legend of Altera
... The IC portions of this would be found within the door of the Guild, on the floor. OOC, this is a joke... IC, too, I suppose.
IGN: BLargtheAwesome, as per custom.
Character Name: Nwalme Fuvur, the Mighty and Clairvoyant.
Overview of characters skills (whatever you feel could be useful): The utmost master of the axeman's art, yet this in combination with an uncanny skill at deduction, subterfuge, the arts of stealth, teleportation, magic as a whole, the ability to pass through walls at a whim, as well. I am also, of course, the most well-versed in the arts of trickery. Having been able to lure many a demon atop tall walls, ledges and cliifs; to then shove them off with a well-prepared charge with a shield.
History of wrong doings (think of it as repentance, so the Guild Leaders know of possible weaknesses and dark pasts that may affect how they think and battle certain enemies): Most unfortunately, I had made an Earthspawn cry, before. I ripped its ear off.
Privacy Issues: Everyone should be able to bask in the glory of Nwalme Fuvur the Mighty and Clairvoyant.
Other Allegiances (The Guardians care not, only for references sake): ... The Almight God of Womanly Parts and Wine.
How you take your coffee: With the tears of orphans I have saved, mixed in with a touch of sugar and demonic blood.
Finally, that you swear allegiance to the leaders of the Guardians, and in turn, the Guild, and that you accept that there is always more that one can learn: Really, you should be swearing allegiance to me.

Egotistical, i like it.

The Living Ghost

Thing One
Retired Staff
I'm back from New York, so I'm good for interview.

Where and when is good for you?

-K9
Aaaah I could do now I suppose, how was New York though? :D
.. Stillhaven'tmetCloudlol.
*scratches head* Um, after K9 perhaps?
How all applications should be composed as~
*Cloud picks the letter up, almost standing on it, gives it a quick read, chuckles far too loudly, and frames it for future mockery~*

The Living Ghost

Thing One
Retired Staff
Guild = Open

What this means is that accepted members can come and go as they please, as well as have a bed at the guild to sleep in, so we can have super awesome sleepovers continue to work, learn, and be ready. This also means that the guild is open to others that are not members, but only to arrange or take part in lessons, because it's still a guild for learning, as well as, and I quote myself, 'demon squishing'.

So, @dacoutts , @Silvertread , @ACU20 , @Arken , @Diarmuid Cronin (Elrohir) , @CatalysTftw , and @Rygan , I'll be messaging you guys shortly as to which bed is who's~

To sum up. Guild is open. Members are welcome. See Cloud, Ced, Kirby, 'others' (in special circumstances), and even other guild members for lessons. Of course, depending on what you want your character taught is dependant on someone at the guild being able to teach it.

Arken

is Barken
ArkenGuard
ArkenGuard
Good
Guild = Open

What this means is that accepted members can come and go as they please, as well as have a bed at the guild to sleep in, so we can have super awesome sleepovers continue to work, learn, and be ready. This also means that the guild is open to others that are not members, but only to arrange or take part in lessons, because it's still a guild for learning, as well as, and I quote myself, 'demon squishing'.

So, @dacoutts , @Silvertread , @ACU20 , @Arken , @Diarmuid Cronin (Elrohir) , @CatalysTftw , and @Rygan , I'll be messaging you guys shortly as to which bed is who's~

To sum up. Guild is open. Members are welcome. See Cloud, Ced, Kirby, 'others' (in special circumstances), and even other guild members for lessons. Of course, depending on what you want your character taught is dependant on someone at the guild being able to teach it.
Woo! Let's do this.