Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

The Orphanage (Open)

Chip

Legend of Altera
People involved:

Staff:
-Amy runs TF
-Aldi manages the orphanage
-Aidan Fur (@Daenerys Stormborn not sure of the spelling o; )
- sort of dragged @Kyle1322 into it too lol
-more people are welcomed. If numbers increase, ladies and maids will definitely be of use!!

Foundlings:
- Sakyra, 15, halfling. @Sakyra
- Hammy, 11 , caparii. @CthulhuPeople
- Selaelys, 5, elf. @Sophe
- Allindra, 3, (??) @Tybalt
- Anna, 15, human. @Glados
- Lillura, 12, elf. @DemisKitten
- Alinar, (8?), human. @Hangtough

To join, simply catch up with me or mok ig and we can get you in c; or pm us and can arrange a time! Just put the basics of your character below (age, race, gender, name, etc.) so we can have a fair idea of who we're dealing with!

*A notice would be tacked on message boards in Marr's lands, Thiil and Golden Bay in a spindly scrawl*

View attachment 59469
The Foundling Home has been opened in Twilight Falls. It is on Marr’s land and is under King Fronte’s rule. Please bring any unwanted children by and they will be taken care of, with no questions asked. Merely bring them inside and give them to an attending member or leave them at the doorway. They will be taken care of adequately. The Home is located in the church on the main square.

If you wish to take in a child, you are most welcome. We do insist, however, that the child be given a safe home.

-Iteraldi Seregon, Chancellor of Marr.

View attachment 59469
Errr... Alinar is 15-16 and is elf... XP

Landem

Lord of Altera
updates, reworked the people involved thing so it's more personal and you can see more as to how it actually works!

table manners lesson went well- we had a couple gatecrashers @Megadonkey30 @Sophe, and i don't know that any learning went on, but fun nonetheless!

Landem

Lord of Altera
the home doors are now locked at night after a.. curious incident. @Glados

on a less creepier note, selaelys @Sophe has been adopted! yayy! (@UmbraSicarius)
these are the screenies from the adoption- for anyone else interested, these are the sort of questions you'll want to be prepared for!

Screenshot 2015-03-24 16.26.25.png Screenshot 2015-03-24 16.30.33.png Screenshot 2015-03-24 16.37.33.png Screenshot 2015-03-24 16.37.40.png Screenshot 2015-03-24 16.46.42.png Screenshot 2015-03-24 16.46.50.png

Immerael

The Shadow Admín
Retired Staff
So just a heads up, once I get the stuff for Cyra'tina up the server properly you might be getting a temporary new child. Don't plan on taking her there, or keeping her there but a random four year old roaming Altera isn't likely to be able to stop someone who decides that taking her there would be for the best. :p

Tybalt

Lord of Altera
So just a heads up, once I get the stuff for Cyra'tina up the server properly you might be getting a temporary new child. Don't plan on taking her there, or keeping her there but a random four year old roaming Altera isn't likely to be able to stop someone who decides that taking her there would be for the best. :p
And if we figure out her origins are from Wolfstadt she is beig shipped right back there xD. No need for useless political strains.

Also....Four year olds can't roam Altera! They are stuck basically wherever they are. But I'll save my rant about how children in Altera annoy me. :p

Immerael

The Shadow Admín
Retired Staff
And if we figure out her origins are from Wolfstadt she is beig shipped right back there xD. No need for useless political strains.

Also....Four year olds can't roam Altera! They are stuck basically wherever they are. But I'll save my rant about how children in Altera annoy me. :p
Not Wolfstadt ;_; I'll never get out of those walls as a four year old street urchin.

And true. She isn't traveling any farther than where the boat from Wolfstadt would take her which would be the Crossroads inn.......or where ever the people who find her take her.

Landem

Lord of Altera
I don't trust Landem with kids. SHE MIGHT ENSLAVE THEM
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

When her slave trade got busted, half the slaves were moved to the orphanage.
this is true.

sweet!

good luck with that.
what tybalt doesn't know won't hurt him~!

Landem

Lord of Altera
I FORGOT TO UPDATE-

+ The orphanage has been devoted to Shalherana. The Foundling Home now follows her ideals! Weapons and armour are strongly discouraged.
+ Guda has been taken from the streets until his parents find him. (@su353)
+ Added a map to show how to get to the Home!