Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

The Orphanage (Open)

Landem

Lord of Altera
Updates:
+ General things
+ Removed inactive orphans/staff
+ Novinah (@Sophe) was adopted by Henry (@Fishymatt)
+ Current status of the orphanage
+ Removed screenshots of the interior

Sankera

Lord of Altera
In-Game Tech Staff
Merchant
Staff
Pronouns
He/Him, They/Them
Sea_of_Fog
Sea_of_Fog
LegendMerchant
I should really go out and make that new building for you, dont I~?

Erlewis

Lord of Altera
I believe the real question is... are they being trained as ninja-assassins?
My apologies if this joke has already been made.
My apologies in general.

Paint

Lord of Altera
Frosty
Retired Staff
ShadowAdmin
ShadowAdmin
Frosty
Can I put Francis into the orphanage? His parents are dead, its never too late, right?

Landem

Lord of Altera
I believe the real question is... are they being trained as ninja-assassins?
My apologies if this joke has already been made.
My apologies in general.
That's confidential. ;)

Can I put Francis into the orphanage? His parents are dead, its never too late, right?
We'll accept anyone, even Frank :heart:

How many orphans are there? And can I adopt?
Uh, well- Aldi's currently away from the orphanage, so I've been playing one-off maids and such (Bob_the_BuilderPet ;) ) for people that come to visit. The only current orphans are:
- Samuel Hangtough (Being adopted by some other people already)
- Rosetta Hangtough (Although, she hasn't actually joined the orphanage yet- that'll likely happen when Aldi returns.)
- Annudal Glados

You're welcome to adopt any of them except Samuel! If you can find a player to play an orphan that you wanted to adopt that's fine as well. You might want to talk to Aldi though- and I don't know yet when she'll be back.

Paint

Lord of Altera
Frosty
Retired Staff
ShadowAdmin
ShadowAdmin
Frosty
That's confidential. ;)

We'll accept anyone, even Frank :heart:

Uh, well- Aldi's currently away from the orphanage, so I've been playing one-off maids and such (Bob_the_BuilderPet ;) ) for people that come to visit. The only current orphans are:
- Samuel Hangtough (Being adopted by some other people already)
- Rosetta Hangtough (Although, she hasn't actually joined the orphanage yet- that'll likely happen when Aldi returns.)
- Annudal Glados

You're welcome to adopt any of them except Samuel! If you can find a player to play an orphan that you wanted to adopt that's fine as well. You might want to talk to Aldi though- and I don't know yet when she'll be back.
Can you train Francis to be a Ninja-Assassin? Orphan maybe? I mean his parents are dead so, thats step 1/5.