Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

The Rangers' Guild [Old Thread]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Somnastra

Puppycat Herder
Events Staff
Lore Staff
Good
Staff
Retired Owner
Somnastra
Somnastra
Good
Ohay guys. How much does this picture make you want to throw things? :D :D :D

Redworrior83

Legend of Altera
In-Game name: redworrior83
Roleplay name: Galomaltus Fiora
House: Saeradan
RP religious beliefs: He believes in all the Gods and Goddesses of Altera, though his patron Goddesses are Theodra the Huntress and Shalherana
Reason for applying:
RP:
Galo hunts in order to give good quality meat to the residents of his estate. He wishes to make a difference beyond the walls of his estate and believes the Rangers guild could help him do this.
OOC:
RP and I feel Galo's bowman skills are not being tested enough.
Timezone: GMT
Link to a character profile/whitelist application: http://worldofaltera.co.uk/threads/galomaltus-fiora.26065/

Last edited:

Baron

Sovereign
Retired Staff
In-Game name: Sigurthur
Roleplay name: Snorri Eld'ita
Link to a character profile: http://worldofaltera.co.uk/threads/snorri.27398/.
House: None.
RP religious beliefs:
Currently conflicted and in flux.
Reason for applying: My character doesn't have much cause for RP at the moment, and needs to be learning some skills to be a bit more fun to play and develop.

RP: Snorri awoke, blinking ashes out of his eyes. He could still hear the moans of the undead, but for the time being his makeshift barricade had held the oaken door shut. It had been a terrible idea to visit the cathedral right when that heretical god-demon had spread corruption throughout.

He got up, putting on the flimsy, rotting gear he'd managed to loot from the first wave of undead and braced himself. The outside appeared to be empty, save for a single skeleton, holding a bow with what was left of its rotting, cartilaginous fingers. Scampering over the barricade, he dived at the door, opening it at great speed and disarming the unawares corpse with the swinging slab of reinforced wood. He dashed forward, scooping the bow off the ground, and started sprinting for the exit, if it still stood.

A glimpse of daylight was visible through a group of dessicated zombies. Snorri paused in his sprint and drew the bow back, deciding it would be safer to remove the threat at a distance. He pulled the bowstring back and released, sending an arrow flying directly... over the heads of the zombies and into a stained-glass window, which shattered.

Snorri sighed and started running while the undead were distracted, swinging the bow like a club to disorient those who did see him running by. He shortly made it outside, and, panting, looked at the bow.

{I need to learn how to use one of these...}
Timezone: EST.

Somnastra

Puppycat Herder
Events Staff
Lore Staff
Good
Staff
Retired Owner
Somnastra
Somnastra
Good
In-Game name: Sigurthur
Roleplay name: Snorri Eld'ita
Link to a character profile: http://worldofaltera.co.uk/threads/snorri.27398/.
House: None.
RP religious beliefs:
Currently conflicted and in flux.
Reason for applying: My character doesn't have much cause for RP at the moment, and needs to be learning some skills to be a bit more fun to play and develop.

RP: Snorri awoke, blinking ashes out of his eyes. He could still hear the moans of the undead, but for the time being his makeshift barricade had held the oaken door shut. It had been a terrible idea to visit the cathedral right when that heretical god-demon had spread corruption throughout.

He got up, putting on the flimsy, rotting gear he'd managed to loot from the first wave of undead and braced himself. The outside appeared to be empty, save for a single skeleton, holding a bow with what was left of its rotting, cartilaginous fingers. Scampering over the barricade, he dived at the door, opening it at great speed and disarming the unawares corpse with the swinging slab of reinforced wood. He dashed forward, scooping the bow off the ground, and started sprinting for the exit, if it still stood.

A glimpse of daylight was visible through a group of dessicated zombies. Snorri paused in his sprint and drew the bow back, deciding it would be safer to remove the threat at a distance. He pulled the bowstring back and released, sending an arrow flying directly... over the heads of the zombies and into a stained-glass window, which shattered.

Snorri sighed and started running while the undead were distracted, swinging the bow like a club to disorient those who did see him running by. He shortly made it outside, and, panting, looked at the bow.

{I need to learn how to use one of these...}
Timezone: EST.
Not gonna lie, I saw the notification and thought "OMG! Vorar is applying to the Ranger's Guild!?!?"

Baron

Sovereign
Retired Staff
Not gonna lie, I saw the notification and thought "OMG! Vorar is applying to the Ranger's Guild!?!?"
No cause to. Vorar has such a powerful learning ability that it'd quickly outstrip most Rangers if it learned how to fire a bow. I'm not joking, once Vorar gets one perfect shot, every shot after will be perfect.

ACU20

Legend of Altera
That... I... I want to marry that man.

Just imagine it, you are together in the carribean, embracing eachother, then he slowly steps a way AND DOES A TRIPLE BACKFLIP AND GRABS A BOW AND ARROW AND DOES THAT AWSOME THING AND USES IT TOO SHOOT AN ARROW WITH A RING ON AT YOUR FEET! OH YEAAAH!

Status
Not open for further replies.