Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

The Riddleport Theatre Guild

Megadonkey30

Lord of Altera
MD30
MD30

The Riddleport Theater Guild is based in the Riddleport Theater, and that is where most of it's performances are. However the Guid is fully equipped and willing to sends It's Bards to other locations.

The only thing required of you is to show up for Performances, Banquets and Parties we entertaining in, etc.

As of now the art of Theatre in Altera has not reached it's peak, or even what it fullies entitles. We will be assuming the role of an outside character that is not ourselves in order to tell a story, a good one. We will also, depending on our members and their skills, work on other areas of stage performances, such as singing, and Bard work.

Members of the Theatre:
  • Janos Serpentos [megadonkey30] : He is the Manager and owner of the Theatre and company.
  • Eve [-Windara-]: Maid, and server (Was a one time thing.. but Janos may be able to hire her again.
  • Kira Darkfire [psykat777]: Actor, Bard in training.. so far.. things look highly good
  • Panthera [sophe] Nothing is really known about this one.. wears the mask of a Panther.
  • Jeff [coolblox] Bard, actor
  • Renae [Glados101 (Arch) ] Playwright, actor
  • Cali 'Sarfalkf' Engem [ randommonkey767 ] Actor, waitress.
  • Astrid Red-Walker [ Camernater3 ] Actor
  • Jonak Gaelin [ MP_unique_Jon ] Actor, and .. ( skinmaker )
Now Hiring!
We are looking for People who are interested in joining the theatre life!
We need those willing to perform, communicate with the public, create and design things our actors can use to tell a story. and Costume designs (Skinners, who will be making clothes)
All will be welcomed and paid for there jobs!

Attention!
Is looking for Entertainers

We are looking for Musicians

People who are willing to be Fools/ Jesters

And Common Folk that will serve drinks, and food

Jobs at the Theater:
Master of the Theatre: This person is the Director and manager of the theatre.
Traveling Bard: These people are employed to travel to courts of different lords and play music, entertain crowds at the lords request. They are part of the Traveling
Minstrel. During performance these people must wear masks, but during off time, they can take it off.
Jester: These people are honored with the art of entertainment. Advanced and trusted bards, actors or any member of the theatre can attempt to become a jester. No one knows who is a jester, but they do know they are in the theatre. Must not reveal they are the jester, and wears a mask when in Jester outfit.
Actor: These people are dedicated to act within a play. They are Specialized Bards in acting. Other name for them is Acting Bards, as it is there focus. Wears a mask that symbolizes there character.
Musician: These people are Musician Bards and would wear a generally blank mask during performance. They entertain the crowds with there music.
Designer: These people create masks, costumes and posters, and other needed artwork.
Disclaimer:
These are the jobs, it doesn't mean the Bard cannot both be skilled in acting and Music. A Designer can also be an actor. and a Jester can even be the Master of Theatre.. you would have no way of telling of course..

Template for Joining
Ign:
Rp Name:
Spot you wish to fill:

Are you willing to move to Riddleport?:

Template for Hiring the Riddlport Theatre Guild
Who are you:
What do you need:
Where:
When:

Last edited:

Conan

Loyal Servant of Altera
Ign: Pearlpopper
Rp Name: James Heming
Rating on how often you can make rehearsals: 8/10
What you contribute to the guild: I can contribute another player.
Are you willing to become a full-fledged member: I'm willing to become a full-fledged member as long as it doesn't interfere with anything irl.​

Megadonkey30

Lord of Altera
MD30
MD30
Welcome to the Riddleport Theatre Guild! and thank you for applying!. As soon as we get more members we can start discussing our first performance! (( I will add you to the list in a few minutes ))

kaza125

Lord of Altera
Ign: kaza125
Rp Name: Marcus Arcturus
Role you wish to fill: Writer
How devoted are you going to be: ) (I am going to Try and be loyal, depends M'lord)

Megadonkey30

Lord of Altera
MD30
MD30
Welcome!

Added your name to the list of people, and are you fine with me starting a conversation with you at all?

psykat

Loyal Servant of Altera
Miaow!

I am interested. My character has a split personality. One side good the other evil making him neutral in totality. I would be interested in applying for an actor position.
I often take note of people's characters because it amuses me to see how people react to situations. I'm cat-like in character and quite flexible and acrobatic. (Currently training very hard to increase my acrobatics.) Not gifted in strength but eager to absorb some tasty knowledge = The story lines of the plays.

Megadonkey30

Lord of Altera
MD30
MD30
this sounds great, I should be in game in a little while, then we shall role play about your characters interest :3