Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

The Riddleport Theatre Guild

psykat

Loyal Servant of Altera
*thumbs up* I'm available for acrobatics, harp performance and acting ^_^ willing to drag if there's a shortage of actresses.
(Involves higher pay though. :p)

Deash12

Coffee Enthusiast
I am sooooo looking forward to the plaayyandtehbanquet!!!!!!
Also, depending on what mood Dayter is in... he might play the mandolin for the theatre, even take part time jobthingy. :D

Last edited:

psykat

Loyal Servant of Altera
such ferocity. I only put what I am able to do in the theatre because my character has actually worked towards that in game. I didn't pass up strength, politics and alchemy for nothing.

kaza125

Lord of Altera
Lets get an actual play going, I'm submitted one to ya which you liked, lets get it going mega! :D

Ray1333

Lord of Altera
Turns out, translating an entire five act play for old English to new English and THEN from medieval terms to Alteran terms is a lengthy process. I'll have the first scene of "The Merchant of Venice Riddleport" done in a week or two unless somone volunteers to assist.

Ray1333

Lord of Altera
When I get my play all written, where shall I put it? Here, a convo, or will I need to transfer the entire thing to a book...

Megadonkey30

Lord of Altera
MD30
MD30
A note about any plays The Theatre does... The plays will be short, and would most likely last only 10-20 minutes at most. Any longer plays are boring and every leaves. The play has to be short, but just long enough to give out a good story.

and Convo is fine