Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

The Sally Art Thread!

Faelin

The Court Jester
Retired Staff
Good idea, but me saying it's a good idea means there's a possibility it will happen, meaning that this comment will get deleted, so what was the point in saying it was a good idea...
Just a thought :p
And the like that I just gave it will never count.

How terribly tragic. :p

SallyPirate

Lord of Altera
I found out about this thread last night, I was wondering what was the cause for a heap of comments on my profile :p

Don't worry guys, I have abboouuut 6 pictures planned, then a huge project for all the active users of HW. It'll be fun

SallyPirate

Lord of Altera
Your chibis are amazing.

HW has got a pro drawer.
*bows* Thank ye :D
I wont admit to being a pro xD I think I still need to improve a lot, but as long as I can make others happy with my pictures, I'll be happy at my current abilities. Though HW has let me improve soooo much, and I really wanna give everyone hugs that I drew in the past, I couldn't improve without everyone's help with having such unique and fun characters :D

TheAllBlackMan

Adorable according to Michcat
*bows* Thank ye :D
I wont admit to being a pro xD I think I still need to improve a lot, but as long as I can make others happy with my pictures, I'll be happy at my current abilities. Though HW has let me improve soooo much, and I really wanna give everyone hugs that I drew in the past, I couldn't improve without everyone's help with having such unique and fun characters :D
Could you draw my character, Baz'neh, now? The only drawing I've ever seen of her didn't satisfy me. It was very rough and just felt directionless. I love the art style you bring to the table and want to see if you could do better than what I've seen.

SallyPirate

Lord of Altera
I promise I'll take requests when I can, buuuut, I still have some stuff I need to finish.

Instead of being all private bout it I'll spill:
I want to finish 1 more elf for the Elves page on the wiki
2 pictures or more for the Humans page
at least 2 gifts for blarg for enterning my RP receive picture contest so long ago
thhheeenn the super secret project of doom :D
and then the super secret project of doom 2.0

Ced

Mountain Bum
Merchant
Retired Staff
MossyMorel
MossyMorel
Merchant
I promise I'll take requests when I can, buuuut, I still have some stuff I need to finish.

Instead of being all private bout it I'll spill:
I want to finish 1 more elf for the Elves page on the wiki
2 pictures or more for the Humans page
at least 2 gifts for blarg for enterning my RP receive picture contest so long ago
thhheeenn the super secret project of doom :D
and then the super secret project of doom 2.0
I have a huge request that I'm not expecting to be accepted. But I would pay literally everything I have. But yeah. It's a dream :p