Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

The Second Golden Crusade.

kaza125

Lord of Altera
The Games, have ended. The wars, concluded. We live in peace, not fear.

This was believed by all, but now a foe peers into our sight which must met with fierce action. Too long the bandits of the South pillaged us, tolled us, and make us sleep with an eye always open. They have gone too far, pushed us to the very edge of what starts a war. After the murdering of Lord Silverian we have realised now is the time to don the Golden Banner once more, just as Magnus Arcturus IV did once to banish the corrupted that plagued our lands. These bandits, who live in the bowels of the South are led by the infamous Lord Icecloak, who holds a strong grip in the Wilds and continues to terrorise the innocent who enter his so called land. I Marcus, Lord of Arcturus call to arms once more to evoke the Golden Crusade and to eradicate the bandits so we may live in safety once more, have the freedom to tread in land where our possessions will not be taken from us, have the chance to live without an butchering on the doorstep. I not only call Arcturus to arms, but Altera. Join us on freeing the land you once freely stood on, bred from, lived on.

The Games have ended, The wars, arise. We live in fear, not peace.
crusader.jpg

Michcat

i'm the wench if you're the cake ;)
Those helmets aren't very practical.

Otherwise, woot woot go go Arcturus! ( OOCly, of course. )

Menel

Carpet Monkey
Icecloack, aye *feels his scars* The Silvercloacks will attend

speak to commander Axex or me in his absence (he has much much irl stuff to do >.<)

Seth_Jenkins

Lord of Altera
A Wild Golden Crusade Appeared!
Good luck with your objective, I think Seth might help if he isn;t too stroppy about the last Golden Crusade still... I still remember those times you were trying to murder the Slayers as well...

Valonyx

Lord of Altera
Me and the Church of might approves, but Magnus is too old to fight this time, good luck!;)
(And write a longer wall of text! >:O )

Catalyst

Lord of Altera
Server Outreach
Good
Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
CatalysTftw
CatalysTftw
Good
Storm runs to get some swords and hammers, 'this will be fun'