Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

The Second Golden Crusade.

Goldengem25

The Kingdom Crusher
#Bigeasy #Sand
Sand is what stops the world from falling into oblivion!

Think of this, without sand there is not glass. Without glass, there is no way to make windows. Without windows bugs can just fly into your home. There is a chance these flies have been genetically altered to crawl up your nose and control your mind, and by doing this there would be a estimated 101% chance flies will force people to start Hollowworld War 1, 2 and 3. Possibly 4 if there is enough human/dwarf/elf/other race resistance.

hshotwell

Lord of Altera
I am being serious, me, my bandit brothers and our secret allies will be more than a match for whatever crusaders you throw at us. I am also always recruiting so if your interested let me know.

Goldengem25

The Kingdom Crusher
I am being serious, me, my bandit brothers and our secret allies will be more than a match for whatever crusaders you throw at us. I am also always recruiting so if your interested let me know.
Well; you never know what Arcturus has up it's sleeves...

Catalyst

Lord of Altera
Server Outreach
Good
Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
CatalysTftw
CatalysTftw
Good
Yeah but I know what I got up my sleeves, a lotta knives!!!! Enough talk, bring it on!
There's nothing in my pockets but blades, lint and a helmet [for when people get smart enough to use bows effectively

Itzzaboy

King ForumStalker
I may have to ally myself with the house I once owned and led... Itzza will return to Icecloak to fight once more!