Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

The Tambry Teidmalum Theater

Balatro

Don't call it a comeback
Retired Staff
Nearly done, may find another char to own this, considering bals elevating wanted level.

A friendly bump that this is a thing. I'd really like to see an event at the theater this month, given that Tambry has the warp highlight!

Also, Bal, we should start looking for somebody to help you run the theater so we can get shows running and you still have time to manage other commitments.

Balatro

Don't call it a comeback
Retired Staff
A friendly bump that this is a thing. I'd really like to see an event at the theater this month, given that Tambry has the warp highlight!

Also, Bal, we should start looking for somebody to help you run the theater so we can get shows running and you still have time to manage other commitments.
Absolutely. Sadly my co-owner who was going to run it left the server.

I'd love to have some people use this amazing build for some rp, I also would continue to provide any and all radiant or materiel needed

Absolutely. Sadly my co-owner who was going to run it left the server.

I'd love to have some people use this amazing build for some rp, I also would continue to provide any and all radiant or materiel needed
Can you edit the title/first post to note that we're looking for a co-operator?

Nemoy

Lord of Altera
Nemoy2001
Nemoy2001
Just thought I'd point out for posterity that Cyrus owns the theatre - I mean, the property was given way back during the market fair, but better to announce it late than to announce it never.

Balatro

Don't call it a comeback
Retired Staff
Just thought I'd point out for posterity that Cyrus owns the theatre - I mean, the property was given way back during the market fair, but better to announce it late than to announce it never.
Owns is strong wording.

Cyrus lives there and manages the theater. Tambry and house Sterling OWNS the theater outright.

CyberChaosV2

Lord of Altera
I volunteer Dasyra to help manage the theater! ...If it's still a thing that needs doing for stuff, I promise no Feesh will be involved

Their words shall be heard throughout the land, not confined to a single building...