Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

The Tambry Teidmalum Theater

Balatro

Don't call it a comeback
Retired Staff
I'll be honest, I'm very interested.

I have a problem though. Aren't you already committed to another guild/job/whatever-you-want-to-call-it? I've been wanting a successful theater in Altera since back when Riddleport was a thing, but I'm not willing to pay out a great deal just to see it go inactive within a few weeks. Not saying I think you're going to do that, simply that it is what tends to happen with a great number of projects.

Should we take this to PM?
I am. Which is why I dont want to do this alone, and why I brought @redbear In as a CO-owner. I also plan on having others take on leadership roles once the theater is more established.

Centurion

Dark Council Elite
Eudoxius is interested. You can put him down for a Producer donation, to be dished out when I have the opportunity.

Landem

Lord of Altera
oooh i like this!
i can donate like 5k ooc c;
when you start hiring, if you need people to show guests to their seats or something similar, i'd totally do that.

Balatro

Don't call it a comeback
Retired Staff
oooh i like this!
i can donate like 5k ooc c;
when you start hiring, if you need people to show guests to their seats or something similar, i'd totally do that.
Wonderful Please send me an IM here on the forums as soon as you sendthe money so I can keep track.

redbear

I think I might like it here
See I would donate, but my only concern is that it will go inactive after a while.
That is a good concern. Everything declines eventually though. But building it, Rp'ing in it, and just it's world presence alone, will be amazing and well worth it. If & when it eventually becomes abandoned, then it will have a whole new story, whether it is given a new purpose by government/guilds or even the homeless. If it is abandoned eventually, will the inhabitants of Altera be tempted to strip away the golden pillars and delicately worked stone that gave it its' former glory, for their own gains?

It will always be an iconic building whatever happens to it (especially with the amount of money we are going to put into it), and the names of those who built it, played in it, and invested in it will be sung about in years to come.
So I say Join us my friend, on a wonderful adventure. You will not be disappointed!

watching this got me into the spirit of what kinds of things might go on in our theatre.

Last edited:

Balatro

Don't call it a comeback
Retired Staff
THE THEATER IS UNDER CONSTRUCTION!

Pictures to come once the build is further along. Its going to be quite large.

Hey all. The Tambry builders were commissioned to build the shell of the building, and I'm proud to say that I completed it, with the exception of the windows. I'll post pictures soon, but for now I encourage you all to come take a look at it so you can see what you would be contributing toward. The theater is MASSIVE, one of the biggest builds in Tambry. It took 12 chunks, let alone the supplies, so it ended up being more expensive than expected.

As such, @Balatro and @redbear could really use the donations to help pay for all the supplies.

I'm going to do the best I can to make sure our theater is appreciated and does not fall into disrepair. As a result, we placed the theater right on our promenade, next to our bank (a building we expect to be fairly active). We in Tambry are committed to the Arts and will do what we can to use the theater.

Juno_Ax

Lord of Altera
A large sum of money will be donated soon by Greyson, operator of the dance hall in Tambry.

She's totally going to learn how to act.​

Balatro

Don't call it a comeback
Retired Staff
Still alot of building to do.

But heres an update on the theather. Set to fit around 50 players at one time. This place could hold the whole server...

Theater.png
2.png

These of corse are subject to change. Just wanted to let you guys know this build is an undertaking.

Tomato150

Lord of Altera
Still alot of building to do.

But heres an update on the theather. Set to fit around 50 players at one time. This place could hold the whole server...

These of corse are subject to change. Just wanted to let you guys know this build is an undertaking.
If you need any help with the boxes, lemme know. I spent a fair amount of time figuring a good way for them to work, and I'd happily pass that on.
@Paintballz can confirm

Baron

Sovereign
Retired Staff
This has been bothering me a while:

Thief's Guild or Thieves Guild. Pick one, don't mish-mash the words.