Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

The Tambry Teidmalum Theater

Balatro

Don't call it a comeback
Retired Staff
Teidmalum Theater
(LISTEN WAIL READING)

[ A Leaflit floats gently in the air, you snatch it as it comes in arms reach. Looking about the are scatted all over the ground. Nailed to the sides of buildings. and posted multiple times on all the messege boards]​

Actors, stages, Opera, drama. All this can come to altera.

A home for the thespians, the bards, the writers, the dancers, and the singers.

The demands for a class have been heard, The nobles and commonfolk alike seek the thrill of the stage! And Balatro DeConus and Fendel Steelhorn will bring it to you! For the price of 200r a ticket you can witness a live show preformed by actors, sung by singers or any number of other exciting events here at the... Teidmalum Theater
[The bottom of the flayer says coming to Tambry]

INVESTORS!
@Landem - Producer
@Serfla707 - Noble Investment - Jekodi
@CloakedReaper - Share holder (33% stake) - Jaden Seeker

The theater is host to a group of performers called THE MELANCHOLY COMPANY. Please visit there thread if you are interested in the theater!​

Last edited:

dUMMY

Dead Man Walking
Dummyplug
Dummyplug
My character, Dummy, LOVES theatre. You should totally come to him IC to ask for an investment.

Sadko

Lord of Altera
sadko12345
sadko12345
ironically he is a mass murderer for a god that is against death

skraag's motto is 'death is unneccessary.'

Serfla707

Noble of Altera
Alright, Jekodi's going to wander into Tambry and invest at least 2000r. THIS THEATER HAS TO HAPPEN.
If I can ever learn what the policy is for same account alts - feel free to pm if anyone can explain well - I was hoping to make a bard whose goal is to start a travelling theater company , and he would just looooove to perform here.

Balatro

Don't call it a comeback
Retired Staff
You dont need to donate IC directly to balatro. You can send your investment to me via mail (/money pay balatr0 [amount]) And we can RP it out at a later time or at the primer.

Mostly for your convince, as I know I cant be online at all times.

Gaby

Lord of Altera
How do you figure?
We are playing characters.

Actors... Play characters.
We're going to see people playing as a character playing as a character.

Meta. Recursive.

Yo dawg i heard you like roleplaying so i put roleplaying in your roleplaying so you can roleplay while you roleplay.

pyrocide

The Mogul of Cromarcky
I'll be honest, I'm very interested.

I have a problem though. Aren't you already committed to another guild/job/whatever-you-want-to-call-it? I've been wanting a successful theater in Altera since back when Riddleport was a thing, but I'm not willing to pay out a great deal just to see it go inactive within a few weeks. Not saying I think you're going to do that, simply that it is what tends to happen with a great number of projects.

Should we take this to PM?

Balatro

Don't call it a comeback
Retired Staff
We are playing characters.

Actors... Play characters.
We're going to see people playing as a character playing as a character.

Meta. Recursive.

Yo dawg i heard you like roleplaying so i put roleplaying in your roleplaying so you can roleplay while you roleplay.
Ohhh I know right thats why I said it is an experiment in roleplay lol