Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

The Tinkers Guild

The offer of using one of my regions remains, and barring unforeseen circumstances I'm not going inactive anytime soon. Contact me if you're interested. I can show you a few different options.

Bartooliinii

An Alteran Bard
Patron
Retired Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
Slimy_Froggy
Slimy_Froggy
Patron
I'm really doubting right now, because I do want the guild to be successful. Which means I cannot have it on a region that's going to disappear :/

TheDeester

One so Bereft of Light
Lore Staff
Server Outreach
Evil
Staff
Shadow Hedgehog
Pronouns
He/Him
GrapeFlavDragons
GrapeFlavDragons
Evil
Piratep00f has been banned, though I'm certain taking the reigns of a similar idea isn't a bad choice.

Solus

object oriented
Staff member
Admin
Retired Owner
Piratep00f has been banned, though I'm certain taking the reigns of a similar idea isn't a bad choice.
Ohhey, here to correct- He's currently not banned. Just has been inactive. But that shouldn't change the need to make your own active organization.

TheDeester

One so Bereft of Light
Lore Staff
Server Outreach
Evil
Staff
Shadow Hedgehog
Pronouns
He/Him
GrapeFlavDragons
GrapeFlavDragons
Evil
Huh. My mistake, then.

Bartooliinii

An Alteran Bard
Patron
Retired Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
Slimy_Froggy
Slimy_Froggy
Patron
aye, I've been inactive yes :/ I totally agree with Solus, it's good to focus on creating your own active guild. The idea was here, and I've started building the guild. But I'm afraid I do not have any spare time left in my life to spend on it :( I might continue building (if the foundations are still there after all this time) later.