Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

The Tome of Citizenship (Players Guide)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Manimal100

Lord of Altera
Quick question, why doesn't the /players command work anymore? It was extremely useful to see where people were from and how many radiants they had. If there is some way we could get that back, I would be extremely grateful. :)
--Manimal100

Steelcryo

King of the north!
There are other commands to see other players money amounts (assuming they haven't been disabled in the plugin configs) as for seeing where players are from, i don't see why you need to and i know some players would rather people didn't know.

Gen_C

Villager
1) We have active members of staff monitoring players suspected of using X-RAY. We have extensive logging capabilities which also highlight to us when X-RAY is suspected. Anyone caught using X-RAY mods, ore location mods or Transparent Texture Packs will be permanently banned without appeal.

2) Anyone found to be griefing our server and subsequently blaming their sibling, friend, dog or any other person other than themselves will be banned irrespective of their innocence.

roopot

The Great Leper
Legend
Retired Staff
1) We have active members of staff monitoring players suspected of using X-RAY. We have extensive logging capabilities which also highlight to us when X-RAY is suspected. Anyone caught using X-RAY mods, ore location mods or Transparent Texture Packs will be permanently banned without appeal.

2) Anyone found to be griefing our server and subsequently blaming their sibling, friend, dog or any other person other than themselves will be banned irrespective of their innocence.
The point in your post is?

Status
Not open for further replies.