Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

The Tome of Citizenship (Players Guide)

Status
Not open for further replies.

FooHundred

Lord of Altera
hi ive just applied for whitelist and i need to look over the rules, when i download the pdf and open it in wordpad it was all jargan, can any1 tell me which program i need to view it as it should be

thnks in advance :)

Willburg

Villager
I have read the tome of citinship and I agree to everything and it sounds like you people planned every little speck and made it sound so awsome.

Steelcryo

King of the north!
Please refer to the wiki for up to date information. Halfman is currently unavailable to do anything more with the ToC so please view the wiki instead :)

Can u please also leave the other tome of citizenship there to. There was some info in it that I needed that is not on the wiki and there were also some links that were in it that aren't on the wiki either. Thank You

S

Stevey

Can u please also leave the other tome of citizenship there to. There was some info in it that I needed that is not on the wiki and there were also some links that were in it that aren't on the wiki either. Thank You
What kind of information is that? I'll make sure to add it.

And I think most new people that are preparing to join Altera would love to read all of the stories and not just the first parts of them. I know I enjoyed reading them when I was preparing to apply for whitelist. I enjoyed them so much that I got so upset that there wasnt a ending. That's why I decided to begin to write one myself. I am almost done, but I still need to reference the stories sometimes. Thanks for your time with this problem. I know that you are a very busy person.:cool:

Steelcryo

King of the north!
The reason only part of the story has been moved is because when transferring it from the forums to the wiki the formatting gets screwed up so i have to redo it all and it took me ages just to do the part thats there now. I'll finished moving it all across eventually.

fencible

tiny.cc/HW_Texture_Pack 
You can copy/paste from pdf can't you?
Paste it into notepad first to get rid of all the formatting :)

creeperhunterpb

Lord of Altera
at one point i knew the command to see your radiants, but now i forget, and i was surfing the ToC and didn`t find it... what is it?

Status
Not open for further replies.