Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

The Vagabond

Deash12

Coffee Enthusiast
With Sally in terms of ou can't do requests too often.. I mean she has a cooldown.. and she kind of owns the server.. and ontop of that she's an amazing aussie, seriously dude keep your hands off until she's ready ok?
That was worded bad on my part, >.< I was saying "Sally" In a thanking manour, and agreeing with your post saying "Shirtless Dayter makes our lives better"

Deash12

Coffee Enthusiast
All it really was, was one pm saying "*Rambles on about how he wants goldengem to be the priest at their wedding*"

Last edited:

Deash12

Coffee Enthusiast
................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................
YES

Deash12

Coffee Enthusiast
Ohlawdy, I love you so much Machy xD
( andyes- need a photo for waddin. Albeit, most likely not going to be for a good bit. :p )