Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Active The Wanderer

Darko

Lord of Altera
Alright, I'm just settin' this down. Is Darko all that bad? I mean sure he's got a rough streak, with all the murder and what not. But seriously? Almost no one alive today remembers any of that, and for what it's worth, he's an ok guy. He's friendly to most everyone he meets, is good friends with Ced and Cloud, and fought with them in many wars. He will protect the realm with his last breath.
He's an absolute saint when it comes to children, never laying a finger on them except for hugs. He buys homeless people food, and gives them places to live. He doesn't steal from people, and all in all he likes to just have a good time, and spend that time with people who he cares about. Do you think he's evil? Because I sure don't

And he's a dog person.

So uh... Why's he disliked? :p :D

Tybalt

Lord of Altera
Alright, I'm just settin' this down. Is Darko all that bad? I mean sure he's got a rough streak, with all the murder and what not. But seriously? Almost no one alive today remembers any of that, and for what it's worth, he's an ok guy. He's friendly to most everyone he meets, is good friends with Ced and Cloud, and fought with them in many wars. He will protect the realm with his last breath.
He's an absolute saint when it comes to children, never laying a finger on them except for hugs. He buys homeless people food, and gives them places to live. He doesn't steal from people, and all in all he likes to just have a good time, and spend that time with people who he cares about. Do you think he's evil? Because I sure don't

And he's a dog person.

*Checks Darkos Alignment* whataya know....evil

Somnastra

Puppycat Herder
Events Staff
Lore Staff
Good
Staff
Retired Owner
Somnastra
Somnastra
Good

And he's a dog person.

He's not evil. I don't even think Som thinks he's evil.

But she did watch him try and kill Athryl. So there's that.

GhostKairo

sparkles emoji
Pronouns
He/Him
Tidepod__
Tidepod__
Hero

And he's a dog person.

Well he does try to change and make the children into ruthless criminals but yeah you got a point. :D