Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

[Theatrical Troupe] The Melancholy Company

Balatro

Don't call it a comeback
Retired Staff
Just put in the seats and spruced the red curtain up.

Just leaves the redstone and the back stage and the theather is 100%!

I again offer my full support and highly suggest a theater event here on April 11 or sometime that weekend. That's the weekend that Tambry is having a market and brew fair, and there's to be a summoning of Jax, and Coopershire is supposed to have an event too...

If resources are needed please let me know!

Pirapple

Lord of Altera
I can come and help with backstage stuff, as I'm usually available right now. However, I would be out of town by April 11, so I could not help with an event.

I'm really hoping to host an event in our shiny new theater. Let's get something organized for later this month, and look for some new people to help run the theater!

Juno_Ax

Lord of Altera
@Antilogy If you want, I can go ahead and put something up on the events board. Also, provided all goes somewhat well with my character roleplay wise, she might be able to be a theater director. I'll keep you posted.

Nemoy

Lord of Altera
Nemoy2001
Nemoy2001
Howdy, I'd like to apply for a position. My character's a Caparii bard/poet, so I could be musician, playwright, and possibly storyteller. Heck, I might branch into acting. Whatever works/is needed, more or less, on the creative end. Doubt I'd be much good at (or would want) stage-handing.

Archbishop

Faith prevail
Retired Staff
Archbishop
Archbishop
Heck, we're looking to start an event at the theater. Either some music, a play, a dance, or a comedy sketch. But anything would be appreciated.

Halendar

Lord of Altera
Halendar is quite a writer. He would love to write plays for you or something to that effect. Not much of an actor though. Let me know if you wanna RP sometime so we can talk about it IC.

Sir_Ashington

Lord of Altera
Hey! I can't believe I didn't see this earlier.
Could I possibly hire some performers (Of any kinds including dance, acting, jesting, singing) for the Noble's Ball on the 27th?
And I technically have an acrobat that will love to participate if/when she hears about this.

Nemoy

Lord of Altera
Nemoy2001
Nemoy2001
Halendar is quite a writer. He would love to write plays for you or something to that effect. Not much of an actor though. Let me know if you wanna RP sometime so we can talk about it IC.
Now I'm imagining a poem about all the different kinds of alcohol Halendar brews.

Juno_Ax

Lord of Altera
Haven't seen this thread for a while. :p
Man, where were all these people when I was /trying/ to get an opening act together for the theater???

Time to sit down and organize.

@SpartanDory @Sir_Ashington @Halendar @Nemoy @Archbishop @Antilogy I would love to sit down with you all and talk about joining/organizing events. If you want, all y'all send me PM's to talk about these things, and in the meantime I'll have my character Alyss about Tambry this week so she'll be easier to find IC if you wanna establish some RP. Thanks, all!