Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Theft

Status
Not open for further replies.

Onyx_Black

Villager
I herd from a friend of mine that I was banned for theft.But I would like to know what exactly I stole tell me that and I'll give it back and if I am not able to I'll make or get another one to replace it.
Please I wont let it happen again never just can I have one more chance to redo everything that I have done.
Please give me another chance.

Purifiedy

Lord of Altera
You and several other people were banned for stealing from Jinx(PheniixGhost)'s chests. I'm not sure what it was, but a lot was stolen from what I've heard. That's about all that I know ^.^A mod or admin can explain further, most likely Tchel since she was the one who banned you.

Jinx

Lord of Altera
You stole a lot of my things. Along with 3 other people. I am unaware what you took. Stealing from chests is against the rules of this server.

Onyx_Black

Villager
Yes I'm aware of this . Its just I haven't be on the sever for 2 weeks I can't even remeber what my skin is anymore let alone what I stole I am not hiding that I stole I just can't remeber what it is.
I'm sorry Ill give back all of the things I believe aren't mine when I am able to get back on.

Tchel

Queen of the Wilds
I'm away for a week and no longer have access to the logs as to what it was you stole... I do know it was a pretty good amount of things. I'm going to ask DeadPress or another Mod to take over this case so they may present the evidence and make the decision as to your fate.

Onyx_Black

Villager
Yes but I don't understand is that Im undable to get on minecraft probaly till the end of summer .
And I said I'm guilty and that ill give back all that I believe isn't mine .
But you can do what you believe will help .

cherbert

Revenge is a dish best served cold.
Founder
Retired Staff
You stole a lot of my things. Along with 3 other people. I am unaware what you took. Stealing from chests is against the rules of this server.
Why were they not locked?

Jinx

Lord of Altera
Why were they not locked?
3 reasons
1. I thought the area they were in was secure (seems not)
2. The room the chests are in have a sign above the door saying its my room so its not like they looked like community chests
3. I thought people would not just wander in and steal all my things

Partly my fault but if people would read the rules they would see that stealing is not allowed on the server.

Onyx_Black

Villager
Its my fault I shouldn't have done it its no one elses fault but mine .
I shouldn't have done it. Don't blame anyone but be I shouldn't have done it I'm sorry.

Onyx_Black

Villager
Umm sorry for intorupting just to make something clear my name may sound like the name of a man but I am a femal.hehe

Matto225

The White Mage
Just my 2 cents (as the folks round here are so fond of saying) but I hate it when people start theft appeals with "I don't know what I took, but whatever it was, i'll return it" due to the fact that you know what you stole, as do we. Suddenly the culprit admits to it :I for this reason I myself am more in favour of a perma-ban (depending on the severity of the theft, im on phone atm, can't check).

That said i'm aware there was some confusion in this case about ownership of the chest.

DeadPress

Bandit Overlord
List of the things you stole:
1x RAW_MEAT
1x IRON_LEGGIN
1x IRON_CHESTPLATE
2x POTION
64x ARROWS
1x GLASS
1x BOW
1x DIAMOND SWORD
2x TRAP DOOR
1x MAGMA CREAM
2x SUGAR CANE
1x BLAZE ROD

2012-06-27_22.12.10.png 2012-06-27_22.15.55.png2012-06-27_22.16.17.png2012-06-27_22.17.06.png2012-06-27_22.17.48.png 2012-06-27_22.12.10.png
I'm all up for giving people second chances and your apology seems sincere, ive decided to change this to a temp ban on the condition you return all the items you stole on return. I am giving you a day for every item type you stole see you in 12 days.

Attachments

Onyx_Black

Villager
Im sorry Ill give it back I promise .
I have all of it ,but the sword I never took a diamond sword. I have no use for them I use bows not swords.

Matto225

The White Mage
Im sorry Ill give it back I promise .
I have all of it ,but the sword I never took a diamond sword. I have no use for them I use bows not swords.
Please take a look atthe logs. They clearly indicate you removing a dimpnd sword not even 24hrs after Jinx put it in there.

Onyx_Black

Villager
But I never took the diamond sword .
But ill still replace it somehow .
I just don't ever recall taking a sword I remeber thinking about it but not taking it.
Swords are good but I had an Iron one .
So I didn't need it.

Status
Not open for further replies.