Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Theft

Status
Not open for further replies.

Onyx_Black

Villager
I'm not saying it does .
But I didn't take a diamond sword.
I thought about it but I thought other wise.
But If you still want to use that a gainst me so be it .
... I just don't want to have to leave the sever.

Matto225

The White Mage
Your not leaving the server, DeadPress gave you a 72 hour temp-ban. The sole reason i'm still here is because of this damn sword. Im about to run out the door, but i'll try to see what happened to it later in the logs

Aug88

Grand Architect
just lock the damn chests in the future we drown in these dramas the past days, if you leave money laying around IRL and someone else takes it, well tough luck lifes hard

Jinx

Lord of Altera
But this is a game where these problems can be stopped. Thank cherbert for hawkeye.

Matto225

The White Mage
Ok, after looking at the logs, Onyx, you hav my deepest and most sincire aplogies. I completely mis-read Dead's screenshot, and you're right, you didn't take the sword. Sorry for all the confusion, sorry for all the fuss above ^

Jinx

Lord of Altera
So you expect us to just take care of that all while you CAN prevent theft yourself ?? thats a kinda egocentrical statement
Well no... You see as I said theses problems can be stopped. Just because I say one method of stopping it does not mean I don't care for/use others.

S

Stevey

But this is a game where these problems can be stopped. Thank cherbert for hawkeye.
Lock your chests mate, that's why we make it possible. Investigating these thefts take a long time.

Infernohawk

Lord of Altera
Your not leaving the server, DeadPress gave you a 72 hour temp-ban. The sole reason i'm still here is because of this damn sword. Im about to run out the door, but i'll try to see what happened to it later in the logs
Wait... I know not supposed to respond normally but... I was just looking on the ban list and it says shes banned until July 9th... So which is wrong?

Status
Not open for further replies.