Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Thegunder1's Application [Declined - Cukie1]

Thegunder1

Villager
1. What is your Minecraft username?
Thegunder1

2. How old are you?

3. What country are you from?
Australia

4. Have you read the King's Law, Tome of Citizenship, Official Lore, and the Survival Guides yet?
Yes, I have

5. In your own words, how would you define metagaming and powergaming?
Metagaming is using an outside source for information that changes the way you play. It would ruin the experience for everyone.
Powergaming is RPing in a fashion that makes your character overpowered by controlling other player's actions, giving your own character overpowered stats and even simply ignoring other players' statements or actions.

6. Do we allow X-Raying mods or X-Ray texture packs on the server?
Of course not

7. Name one of our current Mentors.
Snerus

8. Tell us about yourself!
I create and play videogames, I'm still learning and I'm not quite good but I'm getting there. I love watching tv shows and movies; Doctor Who, Sherlock, Star Wars, DC-related things. I live on farm and I'm a nerd.

9. Do you have any examples of your work?
http://www.planetminecraft.com/member/thegunder1/
These are basically all I have done with Minecraft skins that I deem worth showing.

10. Did anyone refer you? If not, how did you find our server? I've just been googling to find an RP server because I've just felt like joining one.

About Your Character!
Character Name
:
Euca(lyptus) Swifttongue

Character Age:

Character Race:
Caparii - Lighthoof

Appearance:
A light brown with deep purple horns and hooves.
Toned muscles yet thin in stature.
Yellowed eyes with purple irises.
An indifferent gaze, neither friendly not unfriendly.
Does not understand the need for clothes but will wear leather trousers if needed.

(Optional) Picture of the Skin:
Caparii.PNG

Written Test!

Growing up, deep in the woods, Euca was told many stories about the world beyond the edge of the forests. Told of rocks that grew higher than the greatest tree, waters further than the eye can see, homes created in the hundreds to house those that populate busy stone trails. His father would come home once, or twice, a year to share his experience with him, always bringing Euca a gift from the world he had not seen. He had dreamed of seeing these unimaginable sights as soon as the day he had grown.

Troubles fell before that day.

He was tasked with defending his home, with that of his kin, from the age of ten. His peoples' forests were in danger of being flattened. Years fighting for it, spending most hours of the days watching those who were a threat to his small world. Fighting ones who endangered his people. Euca's coming of age had come and gone and his duty to protect remained. This place was all he knew and he had to defend it. He did not have the luxury to leave.

All things, beautiful and terrible, come to an end.

It had been years, his family lost, his home burnt. He, and the survivors, were forced to leave. Leaving was all he could dream of before this point and now that he finally gets his wish... He does not want it. He now gets to see the mountains, oceans and cities, but with no love. This is not how he wanted it to be, but this is how it is.

He is lost.

It is hoped that he will overcome this darkness and use his experience as a motive to stop it from happening elsewhere. He will either help those in need as he was...
Or his grief will take him elsewhere...

Cukie1

Essentially a Chihuahua
Aware Single
Legend
Pronouns
She/Her
Cukie1
Cukie1
Single
Give me a moment to look over.

Cukie1

Essentially a Chihuahua
Aware Single
Legend
Pronouns
She/Her
Cukie1
Cukie1
Single
A few things to look over:
-Please read the lore thoroughly
-Purple is not a natural color for horns or eyes. [Also if you can fix the orange to brown.. I know you said brown, but it looke very orange]
-The sclera of caparii are white, unless they suffer jaundice
-Lighthoof are the most human like and most delicate of all the caparii, yours resembles a greathorn or red.​
-Test is short 306/400
-Cliches:
-Burning village cliche has been done many times to make a tragic hero, another very common cliche. We ask you to expand a bit more and flesh them out.​

Cukie1

Essentially a Chihuahua
Aware Single
Legend
Pronouns
She/Her
Cukie1
Cukie1
Single
I'll decline this for inactivity. Feel free to try again.