Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Thieves Guild

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zero

Lord of Altera
Name: MC-shadow920 RP-KorTa
Race:elf
Special Skills: Running, Archery, finding hidden passages, CQC (but perfers to fight ranged if he has to fight)
Height: 6'4"
Wanted position: Anything open or a Runner
And the house you are in: None at the time

I'm sorry if I'm wasting your time by posting this. I cant tell if the thread is dead or just in deep sleep...
Link to character profile if you need it. http://hollowworld.co.uk/index.php?threads/kor-ta-auvreaundkin.16784/
And thank you for taking the time to read this.

sneaky_ninja_66

Sorrows Warrior
Well, the idea isn't dead. we're still trying to get the ball rolling for the whole thing. If you're interested in joining, talk to Chris96Jones in-game or contact him through the forums - if you haven't done so already.

Pashadog

Loyal Servant of Altera
Name: Suleiman Pasha (pashadog)
Race: Human

Special Skills: Brewing potions, infiltration
Height: 6 ft 3
Wanted position: Alchemist

Chris Jones`

Legend of Altera
Just send me a Message on the Forums Pasha Dogg + Mc Shadow and i jump in game to get you set up
Btw the way for anyone that is wanting to join please send me a mail on here or @me in-game
Chris

KingDuffyz

Loyal Servant of Altera

Name:KingDuffyz (Tal-Gruth)

Race:Human
Special Skills:Stealth, red stone, archery, swords fighting, pick pocketing.
Height:6 feet
Wanted position: Mentor, I could train all the recruits
And the house you are in: Lonmar

sneaky_ninja_66

Sorrows Warrior
Name:KingDuffyz (Tal-Gruth)
Race:Human
Special Skills:Stealth, red stone, archery, swords fighting, pick pocketing.
Height:6 feet
Wanted position: Mentor, I could train all the recruits
And the house you are in: Lonmar
I know we all (of us in the guild) would be glad to accept you, but it's as BraveRubberDuck, asked. You'll need to actually be able to get into and out of a secured (aka locked and potentially guarded) building and either acquire an actual item or a unique item ID#. All this without being seen. Now, I can't doubt your skills at stealth, as I've never seen you in action so it's not my place, but I can say that this is no easy task.

Furthermore, we're currently working on a new and official Thieves Guild thread. Don't worry, we'll let you know when it's up by replying on this thread. But when it's posted, please reply there with your application.

Faelin

The Court Jester
Retired Staff
If this thread will no longer be in use, perhaps this one should be locked to avoid spam/confusion in the future?

Status
Not open for further replies.