Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Things to come

Axex

Lord of House Hawklight
Cool beans! Still not found a God I'm 100% on following yet that's all :D, they're all brilliant though. Some suggest they brought races into the world, so are the Immortal Kings as creators being phased out, personally it's cooler having deities that are powerful rather than the "Kings", so if that's the way it's going, I welcome the change!

Michcat

i'm the wench if you're the cake ;)
Cool beans! Still not found a God I'm 100% on following yet that's all :D, they're all brilliant though. Some suggest they brought races into the world, so are the Immortal Kings as creators being phased out, personally it's cooler having deities that are powerful rather than the "Kings", so if that's the way it's going, I welcome the change!
Definitely not being phased out, think of it more as an adaption- Heh. I'm glad you seem excited! The "Crusade" therad just went up, if you're interested in Skeira you might want to have a peek. There will be a FAQ/AMA soon, I'll link it here :D

Gregor

Lord of Altera
heh.

It seems you've stumbled upon the basis of our next 'campaign' :D
I wonder if its possible to influence the gods ideals.

The Order carried forth the ideals of justice, good and kindness and reformation of criminals.

New Harateth seems to be a butt.

Michcat

And thats all of 'em, folks!

Now onto the other big threads :D

I wonder if its possible to influence the gods ideals.

The Order carried forth the ideals of justice, good and kindness and reformation of criminals.

New Harateth seems to be a butt.
nyes. Harateth did go down the "Path of Zeus", as I like to call it.

DraconDarknight

Lord of Altera
DraconDarknight
DraconDarknight
My character is going to be furious when he hears of what his god has become :[
Me not too happy about the evil part too, although I suspected it when Harateth said 'You have no idea what you have unleashed'
When done with everything else and time left a request:
The God's relations to their fallen brothers and sisters.

Aka Harateth, Kilrox, Valor, Skeira

Michcat

Unfortunately, I did consider that- but theres only going to be relations to living counterparts. You'll see a tribute to the "fallen" folks soon, though!

My character is going to be furious when he hears of what his god has become :[
Your character owns a god?! :eek:

Gregor

Lord of Altera
Me not too happy about the evil part too, although I suspected it when Harateth said 'You have no idea what you have unleashed'

Thought he could return to his old ways, when the largest and most zealous faction in Altera would defend the ideals of old :/

DraconDarknight

Lord of Altera
DraconDarknight
DraconDarknight
Thought he could return to his old ways, when the largest and most zealous faction in Altera would defend the ideals of old :/
Ignis attitude towards the other gods (specifically something in the Divine Laws) is what made him/her 'not for hierax' for Hierax in my opinion...

Yet we are a Kingdom and don't plan to change that so Rahas is kinda strange to have too... Well we are a just kingdom so yeah :p... Rahas will prolly be one of the gods for us...

Spark

Broken
As much as I like the expansion/changing of the Pantheon, I find myself uninterested in divine intervention. I also hope the demigod stuff doesn't just lead to special snowflakes. Political RP is what I hoped to see more of, although I know that's down to the players to do and doesn't really require staff involvement but getting a gentle push would be welcome. That's my opinion anyway.