Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Tigrevillemur's Ban Appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

TigreVillemur

Loyal Servant of Altera
I was recently playing on Hollowworld and I started roleplaying with my friend Death_Crafter, we do this every day. Today him and i got married ingame. We then had a child. In the middle of our "affair" both of us got banned for language. Yes, we were saying inapropriate things, but we were roleplaying. We probrably took it to the next level but we assure you guys that none of that will ever happen again. Please consider this appeal and thank you for your time.

-Tigrevillemur

TigreVillemur

Loyal Servant of Altera
we were not saying any profound language.
Im the wife and i was saying things like "ahhh!" and death_Crafter was saying "oh baby, your the best!" but that was as far as it got. we did say the word "sex'' at one point but that was the only time.

dplatz7400

Lord of Altera
Still, you guys were, and I quote(Don't ban me for this, admins) something along the lines of, "sit on it" "oh its so big" and moaning and etc.

It is still language that you dont use on a pg13 server, I do not know you guys, you guys might be awesome/friendly people but you just don't say stuff like that.

TigreVillemur

Loyal Servant of Altera
i am extremely sorry about this i being a female as well do find this disrespectful. I cannot stress my fault in this. I know that what i did was wrong. Death has a small part of it, but none of the idea was his. I havent been playing on the server too much since the new world, but i came back and i started playing again. I honestly dont feel like playing on any other server. Everyone treats everyone with respect and, i feel horrible because of what i have done. Please take this in for consideration. Thank you so much.
-Tigrevillemur

roopot

The Great Leper
Legend
Retired Staff
oh admin please check the evidence (hidden post) for what I found

Sassy

Lord of Altera
Legend
SewSassy
SewSassy
Legend
we were not saying any profound language.
Im the wife and i was saying things like "ahhh!" and death_Crafter was saying "oh baby, your the best!" but that was as far as it got. we did say the word "sex'' at one point but that was the only time.
You said, "It's So Big!" At one point.

Status
Not open for further replies.